What's new

Raiden,s Infinite Torpedo!

Mariso

Noob
Ded_ already included this in one of his latest glitch videos, but here is separate video for thoes who wanna see only this!
Raidens Inf Torpedo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCLuWf-maU4

As most of you know Raiden has this glitch wich is completely unblockable.Ded_ thinks Raiden should be put higher on tear list, and i agree not only cause of this "new" inf torpedo, but amonghst other reasons - he just cant be put so low just beacose of bad handling jab pressure or cause of his punishable torpedo! Like Ded_ already said, pro raiden player can be deadly lol

Ded_ already included this in one of his latest glitch videos, but here is separate video for thoes who wanna see only this!

As most of you know Raiden has this glitch wich is completely unblockable.Ded_ thinks Raiden should be put higher on tear list, and i agree not only cause of this "new" inf torpedo, but amonghst other reasons - he just cant be put so low just beacose of bad handling jab pressure or cause of his punishable torpedo! Like Ded_ already said, pro raiden player can be deadly lol

every character can be deadly (i'm telling this for the 100000th time) ,it depends on the player skills,the tier list is based on characters moves and etc.,besides the raiden unblockable torpedo glitch can be evaded it depends also of the distance of doing it

Mariso

Noob
ok thats it mr soultaker! stop replying on everything i do with messages that only show your hatred against me and reply bad stuff on my topic like u did in the glitch" topic when u presented some fact that glitch is old since 1994 - as far as EVERYONE knows mortal kombat is old since 1993, so no point saying that from you but u had too do it since you wanna annoy me, its clear as sunny day! ( and what about your show off glitch videos in youtube you did with cheats ,did i say anything bad on it? no i didnt). At least my glitch was made from normal gameplay+it was good match with Thief as well!.....I had too say this here so everyone can see how "nice" you are .....So if you dont have anything nice too say, then dont reply on my topic or anything i do! Thats the first and last time i said this. As far as torpedo , ded already replied too you that is completely unblockable and it is, no matter that "depends on yours" , if done right its unblockable! End of discussion! So please stop writing anooying messages, its already enough that u rate all my videos bad in youtube no one else does... go pick on somebody else and grow up! This topic is only here for people too express opinions about raiden and his tear possition! Leave bad provocking stuff outside of this forum! I see already a lot of this at mk2 department here!

X820

Noob
every character can be deadly (i'm telling this for the 100000th time) ,it depends on the player skills,the tier list is based on characters moves and etc.,besides the raiden unblockable torpedo glitch can be evaded it depends also of the distance of doing it
Soultaker, your point is ???

You telling Dreadish (for the 100,000th) time something, doesn't make it so..

This thread (in case you haven't noticed) is to show Raiden's infinite and start a possible discussion on his place in the tier list.
You're personal oppinion is always yours until proven it's a fact.
Haven this said, I don't really see what you are trying to tell us regarding Raiden's infinite, assuming you are high skilled at MK1, how can you say that it's all about skill, when this is certainly not always the case, neither does it apply to Dreadish post, at all.

I find it funny how you can say that an infinite can be avoided LOL!
Wouldn't be an infinite then, would it? :p

You say that this also can only be done from a certain distance to make it work, uhm...
Isn't that always the case in general with infinites? ^^

X820

Noob

Oh and btw, GOOD-F-JOB there ! :)

Mariso

Noob
Oh and btw, GOOD-F-JOB there ! :)
Ehehe thanks m8... well it happend when i played my buddy at mk1 , so since i recorded matches, i decided too put the inf part on videos youtube separately, and too open some cool opinions about his tear possition etc etc+gotta love doing that torpedo- feeling is gooood! :D

ded

Elder God
good stuff dreadish. some things to clarify - mk1 is my second favorite mk game after umk3, but still playing it at high level is turtle fest + canceling moves. soultaker is one of the best active world players right now - no doubt, and i saw a high-level sonya players been beated by him with low tier characters, thats why i see his point of view, but anyway, yes get one move interrupt torpedo and your foe is dead, so i think Raiden should move higher in the tier list.

ok thats it mr soultaker! stop replying on everything i do with messages that only show your hatred against me and reply bad stuff on my topic like u did in the glitch" topic when u presented some fact that glitch is old since 1994 - as far as EVERYONE knows mortal kombat is old since 1993, so no point saying that from you but u had too do it since you wanna annoy me, its clear as sunny day! ( and what about your show off glitch videos in youtube you did with cheats ,did i say anything bad on it? no i didnt). At least my glitch was made from normal gameplay+it was good match with Thief as well!.....I had too say this here so everyone can see how "nice" you are .....So if you dont have anything nice too say, then dont reply on my topic or anything i do! Thats the first and last time i said this. As far as torpedo , ded already replied too you that is completely unblockable and it is, no matter that "depends on yours" , if done right its unblockable! End of discussion! So please stop writing anooying messages, its already enough that u rate all my videos bad in youtube no one else does... go pick on somebody else and grow up! This topic is only here for people too express opinions about raiden and his tear possition! Leave bad provocking stuff outside of this forum! I see already a lot of this at mk2 department here!
once again you made me laugh,and all of this is comming from a player who makes funny excuses for the pro mk1 players.....i guess you will always scared to play against me or triple,the main fact that "you can't do shit" from one of our last skype conversations,and your main lines "i want to play with equal or Lower players" ,or "i suck today" or "my hands are too cold" or "it's not fair using lp jabs" and many more are another silly excuses,but if i wanted to bad post you i would done that by the badest way,so i don't want to write novels here for your insignificant escape quotes and exuses,so get a grip and move on,also when you feel "ready" to play against me or any other pro player give me a call,and also this glitch of yours on the thief match...dude don't get cocky we've done a lot of bugs and stuff with other players way before you popped up on the mk1 scene,and about my bugs with "cheats" yes i made them for fun,the funny thing is that even you had the cheats you couldn't have the imagination to do them,so take care and "take life easy" :D

Soultaker, your point is ???

You telling Dreadish (for the 100,000th) time something, doesn't make it so..

This thread (in case you haven't noticed) is to show Raiden's infinite and start a possible discussion on his place in the tier list.
You're personal oppinion is always yours until proven it's a fact.
Haven this said, I don't really see what you are trying to tell us regarding Raiden's infinite, assuming you are high skilled at MK1, how can you say that it's all about skill, when this is certainly not always the case, neither does it apply to Dreadish post, at all.

I find it funny how you can say that an infinite can be avoided LOL!
Wouldn't be an infinite then, would it? :p

You say that this also can only be done from a certain distance to make it work, uhm...
Isn't that always the case in general with infinites? ^^

hmmm x820 if you want we can try the torpedo bug infinite escape ,and we could make a few battles for the sport

Mariso

Noob
U had too embaraced yourself once again with all your statements here hm? In "grown up" world we dont even use the words...like pro etc etc "-ITS JUST A GAME and we play it for fun wich u will never understand-guess for you its clearely NOT- you prooved that manytimes in your replies! I moved on ingoring you last months wich you simply coudnt do! So, who is childish here hmm? + I never said " it's not fair using lp jabs"..... the jab thing is something u can not handle and you kick people out of the game when they do jabs!- u did this too Ded_ he told me once! And what about you cant handle loosing? last time we played with triple you embaraced your self so bad by showing your obbsession with winning that you played running man in the game" so obviously, that even triple laughed at you! And what about your quotes like.... "your Raiden gameplay sucks" right after you losse or etc etc or how u drop from gameplay where u get kicked! See how childish and sad you are? Then you post in here wondering why mk1 players are sleeping" as you asked under the ggs threat! I got newsflash for you - they are not , people are playing, im always playing. . the thing is no one wants too play YOU anymore! - You can stick with 1 or 2 players left u play with - the rest dont wanna, many have said that too me... i wonder why! I moved on last months by ingoring you, i guess you are not strong (grown) enough to do the same! ;)

X820

Noob
hmmm x820 if you want we can try the torpedo bug infinite escape ,and we could make a few battles for the sport

I don't really see how you challenging people here has anything to do with Raiden's infinte, again that is what this topic is about, not about you beeing able to do this, that or the other thing.
Also I don't think it's really a sign of good sportsmanship to start downtalking someone's (very nice) post just because you (maybe) allready knew about it.
I'm sure you're good at MK1, who cares?

As for your 'invite', I really dont play MK1 seriously anymore, haven't done so in years.

I don't really see how you challenging people here has anything to do with Raiden's infinte, again that is what this topic is about, not about you beeing able to do this, that or the other thing.
Also I don't think it's really a sign of good sportsmanship to start downtalking someone's (very nice) post just because you (maybe) allready knew about it.
I'm sure you're good at MK1, who cares?

As for your 'invite', I really dont play MK1 seriously anymore, haven't done so in years.

ok no problem,besides my "downtalking" has it's reasons :) also my invitations are for everyone who wants to play some mk1 :)

ded

Elder God
triple still plays? lol what about fix? hit me on whenever you will play in headoff or ma3x so i can get a few games too ;]

Vert

Noob

Let's get back to the topic...that was a GOOD ONE:D
Raiden simply ROX!
LMA Dreadish! You still play SEGA instead of MK1? lol

Mariso

Noob
Yeah Vert im still play A LOT of that sega thing ahaha its amaizing, got 2 world records now - u better check it and come soon so we gonna hit it too! :D and btw, your Raiden rocks too! U crazzy ass ima get you ehehe....
And Yes please people post your opinions about the Raiden his tear position etc etc!

Vert : ULMHA :D