What's new

Raiden online,

goodone

Noob
Is it me or has this patch made it incredibly difficult to land any string online?

Anytime I use 334 to start off a combo I feel like im gambling because even on punish sometimes the startup is so slow they still get around to blocking. This hasnt been a problem for me offline though. Idk, I know online is not the best but is anyone else having problems with this, and how do you get around it? Ive been trying to get 334 off in tons of situations that work on live but I keep getting tagged by uppercut sniperzzz even if I start the combo at the perfect time.

Oh, and b2-4 is seems slow as well, long live turtle raiden?

not complaining because I know online isnt what I should be worried about but when im getting punished for a punish it makes me sadface and shit and I hate having to resort to superman spam if it gets too bad.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
noticed the same thing. raiden is so predictable I dont really know why he got nerfed.
You really don't know? Have you not seen the complaints all over the raiden section? His unpunishable teleport and his superman move combined with strings which were pretty safe and led to some high damage. Yeah the guy was easy mode to play.

Loot

the special effects
You really don't know? Have you not seen the complaints all over the raiden section? His unpunishable teleport and his superman move combined with strings which were pretty safe and led to some high damage. Yeah the guy was easy mode to play.
Teleport unpunishable?