What's new

Raiden/KL?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I put a question mark cause Im exploring this but not sure at the same time. I feel like this helps his zoning, the forward assist can blow up gaps in strings/moves, and of course low hat being plus 2 on block is too good.

What I really like so far is you can blow up strings with kung lao instead of using your own meter, use kameo forward assist

For example: when havik does b224 or b22 throw, you can beat both by crouch ducking until last hit, then forward assist for a full combo of your choice

Last edited:

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
I put a question mark cause Im exploring this but not sure at the same time. I feel like this helps his zoning, the forward assist can blow up gaps in strings/moves, and of course low hat being plus 2 on block is too good.

What I really like so far is you can blow up strings with kung lao instead of using your own meter, use kameo forward assist

For example: when havik does b224 or b22 throw, you can beat both by crouch ducking until last hit, then forward assist for a full combo of your choice
I pretty much exclusively use KL as his kameo now. The zoning it provides makes Raiden a nightmare in a few MUs, low hat leads to some pretty good legit pressure set ups, and as you mentioned forward assist is my go-to get off me. I know a ton of people are on the goro train but I just do better with Lao

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I pretty much exclusively use KL as his kameo now. The zoning it provides makes Raiden a nightmare in a few MUs, low hat leads to some pretty good legit pressure set ups, and as you mentioned forward assist is my go-to get off me. I know a ton of people are on the goro train but I just do better with Lao
Its all about how YOU play end of the day. I think Goro is awesome but KL really just allows you to continue safe pressure