What's new

Tech Raiden ghetto reset?

NKZero

Noob
I couldn't see the damage when you end with that teleport set-up. What is that? It doesn't seem too bad actually. Just a little gimmick to keep in the back pocket. Good stuff.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Does it work like the scorpion ghetto reset where you do a combo like 1,1 spear, jip, B2, jik, teleport, 3 teleport? Like that set-up allows for scorpion to recover, before the opponent gets up, baits wake-up attacks, and once they respect it can set-up many mindgames does it work like this for raiden as well

Hamzer-Siraj

What's a footsie?
Does it work like the scorpion ghetto reset where you do a combo like 1,1 spear, jip, B2, jik, teleport, 3 teleport? Like that set-up allows for scorpion to recover, before the opponent gets up, baits wake-up attacks, and once they respect it can set-up many mindgames does it work like this for raiden as well
I think Scorpion has more advantage, but it's pretty much the same, yeah.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Pretty cool, man. You can get more damage from 334~tele, f2~shocker, 334, dash b3~tele or b312, dash shocker, 334, dash b3 or f2~tele

But yours gives a little more advantage for less damage. Good find.

sweep, lol, amirite? But seriously, you could at least go for d4 after jip and get some more guaranteed pressure/chip/meter
why really d4 after a jip... u already have frame advantage... imo d4 is primarily a footsie tool, being neutral on block it allows you to space with b3, jip into d4 i guess u get 3 percent but if they block it... meh i guess it might work.

i like this ghetto reset, u dont always have to crossover, its good for okie

another good ghetto reset would be in the corner after shocker in your comboes, do f23 exteleport, it crosses up there wakeup and puts raiden in the corner, from this goign into a string(ull never get hit by a wakeup) or b3 into grab or maybe a crossover.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Like you said, it's just like Reptile's ghetto reset.Meaning you'll get people who try to tech roll , wake-up or do nothing.

But the more patient ones will wait and punish.But what kind of an MK player is patient anyways?