What's new

Raiden Combo Videos Thread

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
Could you guys post the name of the video please including the first one because some people at school are under a firewall so we cant get into youtube unless I know the video name

My Raiden Combos!

Here are two vids that I made. Some are real basic while others are much more advanced. Check them out!

and

Hope you guys like them!:D

I have posted similar videos for Shang Tsung and Cyrax so far. Hope this stuff helps.
Again, I will be getting more in-depth as I learn the characters.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
I have posted similar videos for Shang Tsung and Cyrax so far. Hope this stuff helps.
Again, I will be getting more in-depth as I learn the characters.
Man, that first 20 hit combo was beastly. Very good job. I am going to have to learn that one. I am working on a comprehensive Raiden guide, which will include every combo I can find.

How do you record videos from your console. Do you use a video capture card or what?

Also, any tips on timing the 1, 2, 1, 2 after the Shocker? That's the hardest part for me so far.

Man, that first 20 hit combo was beastly. Very good job. I am going to have to learn that one. I am working on a comprehensive Raiden guide, which will include every combo I can find.

How do you record videos from your console. Do you use a video capture card or what?

Also, any tips on timing the 1, 2, 1, 2 after the Shocker? That's the hardest part for me so far.
Glad the video helped man. I have a handheld HD JVC that I put on a tripod. I just use the Windows movie maker that came with Windows 7 after that.

The time after the shock was the hardest thing I learned, aside from midscreen teleport into the shock.
I just put the character on the wall and practiced until I got used to it.

b3,1 is easier to hit after the shock, but if you get used to that you should have it.

I wish I could give you the seconds or frames you would have to anticipate, as this site is big on that, but I just go with the feel.

-M-

Noob
Wow, took my time working this out and it looks quite simple in comparison to a lot of the stuff here. :( Oh wells, easy 43% corner no meter.

goodone

Noob
the 334 into electric fly seems to be really safe but linking a 334 into a tele shocker into another combo is so much damage. the only problem is I dont seem to have much luck actually landing this. Is there a secret to getting that tele into shocker every time? and landing the 334 out of it to electric fly also seems like im missing half the time.

Im very new to mk9 so any help is appreciated, thanks yo

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Raiden's 40% Midscreen Combo with X-ray included:

Raiden's 50% Wall Combo with X-ray included:

Raiden's 49% Midscreen Combo with X-ray included:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Raiden's 46% Wall Combo without use of Super Meter:

Raiden's 51% Midscreen Combo with X-ray included:

Raiden's 53% Wall Combo with X-ray included:

What were the moves for the first vid? That shit was pretty cool. Here are the combos I've been using with Raiden that I'm able to get off consistently online:

midscreen: b312, dash, 334, superman
b312, dash, f1~df2, 334, superman

Corner: b312, 334, 33~df2, 33~superman
334, 334, df2, 33~superman

There are variations of these, but I just took out the 33 before df2 in the corner combos because I can't get them consistently yet.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
What were the moves for the first vid? That shit was pretty cool.
The inputs for that video can be found in my video thread I have here at the 2D MK Combo Video vault, but I'll repeat them here. Inputs are:

jump-punch to 3 (2x) to 4, f2 to 4, d1 to Vicinity Blast (d + b + 2), f2 to Electric Grab (d + f + 2), 3 (2x) to 4 to Superman (b + f + 3).

Here's another Raiden combo from me while I'm at it.

Raiden's 45% Midscreen Combo with two Enhance Bars used: