What's new

Raiden Alternates

Unreal6S

XBL: Unreal6S
Who works well as an alt for Raiden? I've been messing around with Noob because he seems to be a useful alt for everyone, but otherwise I'm not too sure who else would be helpful. If it helps, I'm bad at fighting Sonya and Kung Lao.

personally i think raiden's tougher matchups are sonya, kabal, kung lao, reptile, czs, kano and johnny cage (AUTO CORRECT BULLSHIT)

most of these u should just learn because they are more than manageable

but as an alt i think kung lao would do well i mean kung lao would do well

Lulzlou

Noob
Why would you need an alt when maining Raiden? LOL. But If it's to counter Sonya then Kabal...then again, when playing Kabal why need to main Raiden? LMAO

I main both <.< Until I feel 100% comfortable with every match up, I'll use Raiden for the matches I feel less comfortable with. When I get to the point where both are on the same level, I'll use both 50/50. It will be split between which is most fun during a match up.

Then again, I'm a worthless rock compared to all the high level players.

issue is any char i can think of that does well vs sonya (by well i mean probably 5-5) kinda gets blown up bung lao and honestly i think raiden kung lao is 4-6

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
issue is any char i can think of that does well vs sonya (by well i mean probably 5-5) kinda gets blown up bung lao and honestly i think raiden kung lao is 4-6
Cage is even with both, although Ive never struggled against Kung Lao with Raiden enough to feel like I need to run to another character.