What's new

Ragdoll tidbit

This is probably already known, but if not:
If you are being pressured while up against the corner, you can wakeup-Ex-ragdoll, flipping the opponent onto the wall, into a D1xxNet.

The combo after that is entirely up to you people. Me? I like to short bomb before the net comes out. 21...NJP, B2, 212xxNet into netrecovery pressure.

NariTuba

disMember
yeah its been around. this is good stuff... you can technically land a 1,2,1 instead of the d1, tight timing though.

Seapeople

This one's for you
d1, 121~net is probably the easiest & most damaging option. But if you are good at doing d1~net, somebody found a meterless corner reset.
21~net, jip b2, close bomb, d1~net...

d1~net is the only hard part about that combo, and I can't do it consistently at all :(

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i go d1, 33 net, the 3 is his highest hitting option after a d1 so id reccomend that.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
I'm using this for a long time, but i can tell you more, i thought that you can't make a combo after regular Rag Doll but i was wrong, because it's possible and i do it after vortex on the wall by crossing up the opponent 3,3~Rag Doll and d+1 hits perfectly thereafter. And I'm mixing up 3,3~ Ex Rag Doll_Saw_Rag Doll. You can use 2,1 but you need this attacks to be blocked because you need the distance for d+1 to hit.

NariTuba

disMember
I'm using this for a long time, but i can tell you more, i thought that you can't make a combo after regular Rag Doll but i was wrong, because it's possible and i do it after vortex on the wall by crossing up the opponent 3,3~Rag Doll and d+1 hits perfectly thereafter. And I'm mixing up 3,3~ Ex Rag Doll_Saw_Rag Doll. You can use 2,1 but you need this attacks to be blocked because you need the distance for d+1 to hit.
could you make a video? pleeeeaaaaase :)

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
could you make a video? pleeeeaaaaase :)
Well, i've already made a video with ex Rag Doll (have some troubles now because have no camera). Otherwise i'd have recorded a combo video with different characters no meter, no fjp. E.g. reptile's combo 37% ending with invisibility and some Jade and Nighwolf combos and for many other. I'd show current tech trap-resets (like the one with ex Rag Doll), which i usually use, e.g. i can get a 40% after 3,3~Rag Doll (as well as I would have explained my point of wiew on such kind of pressure and its application)
did not you see (I judge from behind your response)?
I'm just going to show a little bit more in the next video.I probably svmy first who understood it (although I could be wrong)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
i go d1, 33 net, the 3 is his highest hitting option after a d1 so id reccomend that.
Was this the combo you were doing monday? It seemed really hard to hit consistantly, and the bar you use to attempt it your not getting back when you drop it.. Didnt look liek a viable option to me, when you can just EX-AA out of the corner anyway...

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Was this the combo you were doing monday? It seemed really hard to hit consistantly, and the bar you use to attempt it your not getting back when you drop it.. Didnt look liek a viable option to me, when you can just EX-AA out of the corner anyway...
that was the first time i attempted it offline, usually i do it online, my timing was off.