What's new

R.I.P MCA :(

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Love it.
May favorite-
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Hell yeah. I used to use "Sabotage" as my tag for a while because of that song.

I saw them live a few years ago, good show but the seats at the Wiltern suck.

My dad is a photographer for musicians, and he said that in his 30 somewhat years of shooting bands, the Beastie Boys were the coolest as people. He said they drove around Seattle or somewhere for a whole day just messing around.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Hell yeah. I used to use "Sabotage" as my tag for a while because of that song.

I saw them live a few years ago, good show but the seats at the Wiltern suck.

My dad is a photographer for musicians, and he said that in his 30 somewhat years of shooting bands, the Beastie Boys were the coolest as people. He said they drove around Seattle or somewhere for a whole day just messing around.
That's awesome dude.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Sucks that he's passed away, I've never been the biggest fan but I've always heard that they were cool guys. Would certainly trade Lil' Wayne for him in a split second. Shame how all the actual musicians/artists are passing away.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Sucks that he's passed away, I've never been the biggest fan but I've always heard that they were cool guys. Would certainly trade Lil' Wayne for him in a split second. Shame how all the actual musicians/artists are passing away.
Always been that way. Damn shame

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ='( i love the beastie boys, such a great band, so much talent....li waney is shit, MCA raps circles around him

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ='( i love the beastie boys, such a great band, so much talent....li waney is shit, MCA raps circles around him
I'm ridiculously tore up about this. Like when Dime got killed.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Geez, never really listened that much to BB but obviously know who they are. Sucks, RIP MCA.

Tim Static

Adminerator
RIP MCA. Thank you for the memories. You were a visonary, so talented, and real.

Paul's Boutique was the Sgt Pepper's of Rap albums.

He truly did it all, and did it with a wiffleball bat.

I'm ridiculously tore up about this. Like when Dime got killed.
At least you didnt witness that, unlike me.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
RIP MCA. Thank you for the memories. You were a visonary, so talented, and real.

Paul's Boutique was the Sgt Pepper's of Rap albums.

He truly did it all, and did it with a wiffleball bat.

At least you didnt witness that, unlike me.
Must have been awful.

MKF30

Wiffelball bat, wow that's awesome lol. I always liked people who make music with anything around them to improvise when there's no musical instruments around.

MKF30

Ahh, thanks lol. Yeah, my friend was a huge fan of them. I listened to a few of their songs way back.