Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What about extra prizes or pot bonus for UMK3 or any other MK game? Hmm? BigE

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
What about extra prizes or pot bonus for UMK3 or any other MK game? Hmm? BigE
I know for all the tourneys there's pot from the players and plaques both for 1,2,3 WB5 nad 30 people iirc, and the payout from everyone throwing up $5 was
$90
$45
$15

I wouldn't be surprised if alot of the older UMK3-heads didn't mind throwing up $10 if everyone agreed, just to make things more interesting, and encourage people to play them competitively

Viewers: Damn, $200 for UMK3? Maybe this is a game people should still play.

*Winter Brawl 7 now might have 60 people for UMK3 instead of 30 or 32 like we are aiming for

If we have more people for each tournament there will be more money to win. People should throw in $2,$3 or $5 or w/e is decided ust to make it more serious and the goal for more players to sign up to make the prize bigger. As I said before , the tourneys are only tourneys with enough participants and I see no reason why we can't all afford $10 for $5 each for UMK3, MKT, etc. The total cost of what a singular individual would spend to play in all 7 or 8 MK tourneys would only equal a few drinks at the bar. lol We always have cases anyway :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
I'm not dissing eSports by any means, but it has made you guys a bit spoiled. NEC has been running longer than MLG and NEC is ran by Big E... all I'm saying is don't be a bitch about the money being less. Think again about "WHY" you're coming out...

With that said, MITDJT you guys coming to NEC?

YOMI MITYEAP

Warrior
I'm not dissing eSports by any means, but it has made you guys a bit spoiled. NEC has been running longer than MLG and NEC is ran by Big E... all I'm saying is don't be a bitch about the money being less. Think again about "WHY" you're coming out...

With that said, MITDJT you guys coming to NEC?
we unfortunately won't be able to make it out there, the plane tickets are just way too high, and the mlg tickets don't come until like 3 weeks. With that being said, that doesn't mean we won't be traveling out of the WC though, after scr, we plan on going to all of next year's mlg( they better have mk9), and final round.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
we unfortunately won't be able to make it out there, the plane tickets are just way too high, and the mlg tickets don't come until like 3 weeks. With that being said, that doesn't mean we won't be traveling out of the WC though, after scr, we plan on going to all of next year's mlg( they better have mk9), and final round.
what if they have injustice and not mk9?