What's new

Quick! Injustcast questions

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
In an hour we will be recording our second episode. We wanted to do a question segment; but we didn't make a post about it till now.

So if you have any questions go ahead and throw them up here in the next 60 mins.

They can be about anything, use your imagination.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Is KhaoTik gonna make top 8 at NEC?!

lol jk. But I heard about the 2/3, 3/5 thing and someone made a good point. Grassroute tournies were mainly 2/3 And no one really complained about it, but then MLG happened and they did 3/5. Now there is/was a big fight about the 2/3, 3/5 thing. Do you really think we are spoiled from MLG?

Lulzlou

Noob
What would the game be like with kabal banned/not in the game?
There was a thread about this I know but I would like to hear some legit answers from people not hiding behind their keyboards.

Top 8 and/or Top 16 at NEC predictions

Put me in the name game :3

Tolkeen

/wrists
Do you think the world end on Dec 21st 2012? If the Mayans were right that would mean NEC will be the last MK tournament in the history of the earth. How many NFG points should this be worth?
In line with this, should TYM get it's own (Tennis style) Tournament rankings? At this point we label majors based on EVO and sometimes ignore other large mk tournaments, solely because capcom games ignore them, if we put someone in charge of this who should it be? And is it plausible that we could arrange a major tournament SOLELY for MK, in the off chance that we do not make it to EVO another year?

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Why do gamers eat such shitty food like wawa when going to philly when they can travel 15 minutes to get some of the best pork subs and steak and cheese known to man at DiNicks...

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Three questions:

1. Despite a strong showing at MLG Dallas, what do you think the future of MK's tournament career will be when Injustice releases?
2. Are there any currently-announced Injustice characters that you already dislike? And if so, why?
3. Can Derptile be on the show?

zaf

professor
I have a question, not for the show lmao.

Can you upload this to a site, where i can download it? I wanna listen to this when i drive lol.