What's new

Question - Sorcerer Quick Armor Spell Recovery?

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
(ignore the constant d3's at the end as I was trolling my close friend lol) but it seemed a bit odd. my armor was recovering much faster than usual has this happened to any of you? not sure if this was already discovered nor do I really play sorcerer Quan but I thought it was so interesting can anyone tell me why this happened?

AeWhole

Noob
Oh! You were in the circle and a push back happened from the punches but the corner pressed you back into the map and you got a refresh of armor and it just kept happening. I wonder if this can be exploited successfully...

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I've been meaning to make a video about this for a while.

Here's what's going on:

There is a certain sweet spot you can sometimes hit when creating an armour spell in the corner. The breathing hitboxes of the game can cause Quan to instantly leave and re-enter the armour if you're stuck in between the corner and your armour spell.

When your armour spell is in the corner, you also will regain the armour instantly after getting back up from being knocked down. The corner gives you slightly different properties with armour than midscreen.

If your armour is in the right spot, you get armour back much faster because the game thinks you're leaving and re entering it. You also get armour back the second you stand up, making wakeup b3 super viable because it basically chews up anything the opponent tries to do. The opponent never expects you to do a wakeup button press as it isn't meant to work, but it does with the armour in the corner.

I'll make a video explaining it further when I can :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I've been meaning to make a video about this for a while.

Here's what's going on:

There is a certain sweet spot you can sometimes hit when creating an armour spell in the corner. The breathing hitboxes of the game can cause Quan to instantly leave and re-enter the armour if you're stuck in between the corner and your armour spell.

When your armour spell is in the corner, you also will regain the armour instantly after getting back up from being knocked down. The corner gives you slightly different properties with armour than midscreen.

If your armour is in the right spot, you get armour back much faster because the game thinks you're leaving and re entering it. You also get armour back the second you stand up, making wakeup b3 super viable because it basically chews up anything the opponent tries to do. The opponent never expects you to do a wakeup button press as it isn't meant to work, but it does with the armour in the corner.

I'll make a video explaining it further when I can :)
knew you'd have somethin on this :D