What's new

Questioning the Community - What stops you from wanting to play MK 10?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
So this question has been at the heart of several of my responses regarding MK10 hype and announcements but, I wanted to directly pose the question to the community. If you enjoy Injustice, what is it that ALREADY makes you shake your head at MK 10? I'd really like to hear from tournament vets that have taken a liking to Injustice but don't seem interested in MK 10.

Is it (probably) having a block button over "back to block"? Is it your experience with MK 9? Is it some sort of franchise feud situation where you feel obligated to hate one franchise over the other? Is it disdain for the art and thematic style of MK?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I am going to rage BAD if they don't release it on PC at the same time as consoles.
It will be the only reason stopping me from playing.

Im psyched for MK10, but I personally do not like having to have to use a block button.

BRING BACK RUN BUTTON!

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
block button powaaa, if u really love mk u should love its even with block button. personally i like to block during dashes and it's easier vs zoners

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I am going to rage BAD if they don't release it on PC at the same time as consoles.
It will be the only reason stopping me from playing.
Same here. I have no consoles so I had to wait until Komplete edition to play MK9. Don't want to do that again for MK10.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
This is funny. People who play mk say they hate injustice because there's no block button. Now it's people who play injustice hating mk because there is a block button.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Because Afro Thunder doesn't fit the rules of the game and I am going to quit if he is not nerfed. :DOGE

U shouldn't be worried about a block button if u can successfully open up ur opponent with spacing and whiff punishing normals, and if they keep anti airs like they were in MK9 if u dare jump ur ass is gonna get lit on the way down. Welcome to the world of MK!