What's new

Question in regards to "Master" Trophy

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I have a question hopefully someone is able to answer.

This trophy requires you to win a match with every character variation.
I was wondering if the matches in the story mode count towards this too.
(Would save me a lot of time)
Can this also be done in Kustom Kombat?

I'm also wondering if there is a way to track which variation of which character you already use (I couldn't find it so I'm assuming it's not there, but could be that I oversaw something)

I don't think story mode counts towards it. I would think that Kustom Kombat does count however.

I don't think their is anyway to track aside from the old fashioned writing it down.

Not 100% sure but this is the best i could figure. I also need to crack down and finish that trophy at some point.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I suppose I'll just get this going with 2 controllers and do the boring grind.
but I have a heavy flu atm so I'm trying to get all the boring stuff out of the way.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I just grinded the 10 hit combo, fatality, X-ray, and variation trophies stacked with the 'win a tower with every character' (hourly) and did it all at once. Saved me a lot of time this way. Hope this helps.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
No try traditional towerrs and switch variation before u fight the next opponent
Yeah, though it's probably faster doing it with 2 controllers in a 1 round local 1v1.
I did a lot of the tower ones already, but i've been stupid, I should have done it all in 1 go switching variations.