What's new

Question for every player

I guess this is mainly for the people who do not use the official MK stick and layout, but what is everyone's preferred button layout?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i recently got a ps2 pad i switch rb and rt (r1 and r2 ) cause i dunno but it seems ex moves wiff wen i used the trigger

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
PS3/Hori commander pad, default configs. Tried out a TE stick this week, wasn't a fan of it personally, bit too sensitive and block honestly felt very awkward.

I use the OEM PS3 wireless controller. My button layout is default except for the block and throw button. I use the trigger as the throw button and the bumper as the block button. EX moves, block dashing and Kabal dash cancel pressure are far more consistent for me this way.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Yeah, the dpad sucks and I only really use it for fatalities. Outside of that it's a decent controller, though sometimes I feel the face buttons don't respond as well as they should at times.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
I have a stick with 8 buttons, 4 on top and 4 on bottom in a slightly curved line... i think its called streetfighter layout

my config is
1=1 2=2 3=3 4=4
5=block 6=throw 7=stance 8=tag

my four fingers stay layed on top of each hit button and my thumb on top of block, i only move my fingers to throw or x ray

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I use a six-axis Playstation 3 wireless controller with my button configuration at default. I never really change the configuration for any game I play, no matter what the genre.

...although I've come to notice that it's difficult to enhance your special moves for when the need calls for it, especially for Wake-Up attacks. Still, I will stick with the current button map unless the need to change it becomes dire.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
regular wired xbox 360 controller with the default layout, movement with the d-pad