What's new

Question Question for a swag rep corner combo.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
I'm trying to figure out a corner combo with 1221, f2b1, f2b1, 321 ffball, and maybe 4 slide. A second 321 hasnt worked for me cause the 1 wont hit before the opponent drops. Not max damage but descent and looks really sweet imo with all the f2b1 action throwing the opponent all over the place. Is this combo even worth trying in a match. I have a real hard time getting ffball to come out after 321. Maybe im sucking at it or the player is behind me and not picking up my inputs. Any suggestions with or without meter keeping 1221 f2b1, f2b1 as the starter. I saw something like this by Chris G at FR.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
jip (back to corner) 122 ex dash, f2b1, 321 fast fb, 321 EX slow fb, 12 EX slide. 47% 22 hits. thats my swag combo for rep

i have another 24 hit combo over 50% (longest reptile combo so far) but i forgot the inputs :/

Seapeople

This one's for you
Can you get two f2b1s and still be able to do 321~fastball?
My bnb is jip 1221, f2b1, 321~fastball, 321~slide for 41%
Or you could do max damage with jip 1221, njp, 4~fastball, 321~slowball, 321~slide for 45% but is less consistent and loses the swag :p

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
I guess mine doesnt switch directions at all but the opponent is directly above your head for awhile. Im trying to learn all the combos i can for rep and use him as a backup so I try it out. Thanks for the tip.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Can you get two f2b1s and still be able to do 321~fastball?
My bnb is jip 1221, f2b1, 321~fastball, 321~slide for 41%
Or you could do max damage with jip 1221, njp, 4~fastball, 321~slowball, 321~slide for 45% but is less consistent and loses the swag :p
I promise two F2B1 into 321 FFball works but its really hard. u can put in 321 too fast and miss but you have to hit 3 where it will hit at its highest point. F2B1 has put the opponent almost directly above rep. I did it enough to know it works but not consistent enough to get a handle on how to finish the combo. I miss the ffball alot cause it just doesnt come out at all and no clue why. I pretty sure 4 slide will work to end it but I need help from someone who plays rep. I just started 2 days ago.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
anyone up for a challenge can try jip 321~dash, njp, 4~ex acid hand, ex fast fb, 32~ex slow fb and either 321 slide or 4~slide. should be 53% midscreen and its totally original ;)