What's new

"Queen's Kourt" Kombat Kast Discussion

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

Today saw a new kombat kast focused around Sindel, Rain, and Shao (along with Sareena, Stryker, and Motaro Kameos). All three of these characters have some unconventional design decisions and options. The kast ends with a Baraka gameplay sneak-peek.. And we're just three weeks away from release!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I could see Smoke and Stryker working really well together. Safe (or even plus) full-screen get-in-for-free between smoke ball and grenade. Standing Kombo enders into more mix. Can't remember Stryker's 3rd special.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
it's the big question.... do you make what you are good at... even better.. like adding more 50/50 to smoke with striker... or do you fill a gap in your toolkit by adding a 50/50 with striker to a roster that does not have proper 50/50s.

I think it is a hard call when just theory crafting until you get to actually play it. I am a big delivery in some other games that "make what you are good at better".... but for example adding a block string or a stun might be better to get the 50,50 started than just having more 50/50 options...