What's new

Match-up Discussion Quark/tym inspired MU chart for Joker 2014/post EVO/3.9/ill probably make another MU chart next week

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Premium Supporter
im hoing to have to argue batgirl vs joker is actually 12/-2 Jokers favor
I'm going to have to trust him on this one since be did more in like one week of playing the Joker than anyone else did in their entire collective lives.

Plus he played Jupiter.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Premium Supporter
I'll vouch for the @Vengeance135 and @oNe87_Kentucky easily the 2 best jokers I have ever had the pleasure to play. Both of them are fairly known too so I don't know what rally is talking about.

Ah yes another well-known, credible source, not oNe87Kentucky's alt account at all. The logic is sound.

PS I would think Joker mains would be the hardest players to troll., not the easiest.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Oh please. I 9-1 you. Or was it 5-5?

Qwark! Help!
LOL since I am a nobody, and Qwark is clearly the greatest Joker to grace this game, even now, my opinion is irrelevant. But what I could say is play me bra and then we can determine the outcome lol. Btw to the ghost town that is the Joker community, I welcome mirror matches but since I'm a nobody I'm considered free lol

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
The Shazam MU is always decided through a best of 23.
LOL.. Tis true, only through a best of 23 can this MU be decided..

@ The Joker brethren.. Do not fight amongst each other, for this is not the NW forums, THIS,,,IS,,,,,,,, QUARKS HOUSEEE!!!

Let us all bow before the Jack of all JOKERS.. :joker::joker::joker:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Premium Supporter
Okay, guys, I get the picture and you're absolutely right. I owe you all a most sincere and humble apology. I just didn't realize anybody else really played Joker besides Qwark and Sonic Fox for a week, because pfffft LBSH, it's Joker.

But you have opened my eyes to a thriving community of three-to-four hungry, potential future champions. Well, at least if you guys didn't all agree that everyone 7-3's Joker. But I get the point! I see it now!

Evo 2k15, WATCH OUT! Because these few heroes are coming and I, for one, will be rooting for them early in pools while I still can and accepting their matchup numbers whether or not they ever even get the chance to play Jupiter.

I love you guys and I'm sorry for being such a dick before.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Okay, guys, I get the picture and you're absolutely right. I owe you all a most sincere and humble apology. I just didn't realize anybody else really played Joker besides Qwark and Sonic Fox for a week, because pfffft LBSH, it's Joker.

But you have opened my eyes to a thriving community of three-to-four hungry, potential future champions. Well, at least if you guys didn't all agree that everyone 7-3's Joker. But I get the point! I see it now!

Evo 2k15, WATCH OUT! Because these few heroes are coming and I, for one, will be rooting for them early in pools while I still can and accepting their matchup numbers whether or not they ever even get the chance to play Jupiter.

I love you guys and I'm sorry for being such a dick before.
Hopefully injustice lasts that long lol. I didnt even know @SonicFox5000 still plays Joker.