What's new

Tech - Summoner Quan Chi [Summoner] OTG - (Ground Burst + Rising Demon )

gibster13

A fan of fans
First off - Great find

But Wow dumb just got dumber. This character man

INB4 character has a one button infinite
Day 1 main I choose very well :D I was gonna play no matter what since mk9. He will get nerfed hard and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I wouldn't mind the d3 becoming a bit worse and being less plus on things. Tbh that is because I zone people out, so people are never really anywhere near me :D

gibster13

A fan of fans
I have messed around a bit with the midscreen OTG set up. This is what i came up with so far. Hope you enjoy and find of use. Need help or if anything is wrong just say :D

Overhead- B2 EXRune(close) B2 Trance Load Puggles 14EXrune(close)( whilst firing Puggles)
Pros-Overhead.Gives a 50/50. Great damage
Cons-Two bars. I would end the trance with D2 Fire Puggles Rune(far). This gives full screen space to zone

Low-B314 NJP2 F4 Trance Load Puggles 14 EXrune(close)(whilst firing puggles)
Pros-Low starter.Gives 50/50.Its an OTG
Cons-Is there one?

Red-Starter of string
Yellow-Everything Puggles
Green-Pros and Cons of the setup

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Day 1 main I choose very well :D I was gonna play no matter what since mk9. He will get nerfed hard and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I wouldn't mind the d3 becoming a bit worse and being less plus on things. Tbh that is because I zone people out, so people are never really anywhere near me :D
I actually dont really think he needs nerfs. But he'll probably get them anyway

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
From what I've noticed in other otg setups, it's not the move that stands them, it's the move that puts them in the restand situation. Like Jade's b2 in MK9. So in this case, Quan's 14 string should put them in an otg state. Maybe you don't even have to use the bat, probably a normal can do it as well.

gibster13

A fan of fans
Quan is extremely good in summoner with only, what seems, one weakness. Which is of course when he has no momentum. He is an extreme case of a momentum character. When he is in control he is god like. When he is not in control he has basically no options.