What's new

Tech - Quan Chi Quan chi possible unblock able loop and stuff

Shtutik

Noob
it is not infinite to hit at the same time bat always goes first just hold block after down 3 block low as soon as bat explodes just hold block / if you do b2 then bat it's way slower , can block on reaction

tested it more if timed perfectly at the same time very hard to block to do that you take a small pause after d3. can use your d3 to get out or armor out

Last edited:
it is not infinite to hit at the same time bat always goes first just hold block after down 3 block low as soon as bat explodes just hold block / if you do b2 then bat it's way slower , can block on reaction

tested it more if timed perfectly at the same time very hard to block to do that you take a small pause after d3. can use your d3 to get out or armor out

That's not even close to the right timing on the low bat, and I'm saying you don't need the d3 you can time it I'm pretty sure. Look at my timing compared to yours. Regardless the d3 is +15 and b2 is 4 frames.

If there is any delay/-frames after trance stops launching then it can be done.

Since the b2 and low bat are independent of each other it can be done, they just have to connect relatively simultaneously. I also think you could just frame the reset after trance resets.

How people don't see this is beyond me, with the right execution it can be done, if only somber ness was here.

Last edited:
I just tested it, there is more than 8 frames of blockstun when trance stops launching, i d1ed the computer before it was airborne

This means the d3 was a dumb idea, it'd be much easier to do without it.

You have ample time to recapture them, as soon as the glow goes away they are in blockstun

Shtutik

Noob
I just tested it, there is more than 8 frames of blockstun when trance stops launching, i d1ed the computer before it was airborne

This means the d3 was a dumb idea, it'd be much easier to do without it.

You have ample time to recapture them, as soon as the glow goes away they are in blockstun
hard timing but bat goes first anyway with a bit of practice its blockable

Shtutik

Noob
Dude, your timing is way off the OP's. Also I don't think you need to D3 just the bat then the overhead.
way off ? really ? not perfect - yes , do better then , to do it at the same time you need a pause after d3 they can get out then

look at peckapowa's video at 15 seconds after d3 he does a pause opponent can d3 , looks like kung lao can ex spin out of it if timed correctly

Last edited:

BAP04

You will bow to me
way off ? really ? not perfect - yes , do better then , to do it at the same time you need a pause after d3 they can get out then

look at peckapowa's video at 15 seconds after d3 he does a pause opponent can d3 , looks like kung lao can ex spin out of it if timed correctly
I feel like people should be doing the 23 string and then cancel 3 into bat summon. this gives you way more time than stand 3 into bat summon, I feel. Here's a shaky cam video of me doing it with 23 xx bat summon.
You cannot tech the knockdown and you cannot back dash. Also you can give the bat commands while attacking, so you can input B2 (overhead) and then immediately do Bat Swoop (Low) this will cause the bat to hit second and not first and either way you still get the confirm.

Shtutik

Noob
You cannot tech the knockdown and you cannot back dash. Also you can give the bat commands while attacking, so you can input B2 (overhead) and then immediately do Bat Swoop (Low) this will cause the bat to hit second and not first and either way you still get the confirm.
on your video bat goes first , if you do b2 first than bat its just to slow but it can catch them. I believe opponent can armor out after your knockdown setup i just ex rolled with mileena and spined with lao

BAP04

You will bow to me
on your video bat goes first , if you do b2 first than bat its just to slow but it can catch them. I believe opponent can armor out after your knockdown setup i just ex rolled with mileena and spined with lao
Yeah, of course. The two options to get out of this set up are to do a wakeup attack with armor or delay your wakeup. Also if you call the bat second it works fine. Just input b2 and immediately put in the input of bat swoop during the start up of b2 and the bat will hit just behind the overhead.

Shtutik

Noob
Yeah, of course. The two options to get out of this set up are to do a wakeup attack with armor or delay your wakeup. Also if you call the bat second it works fine. Just input b2 and immediately put in the input of bat swoop during the start up of b2 and the bat will hit just behind the overhead.
delay doesnt work it seems , double hit at the same time beats some ex wakeups. Even lao's ex spin sometimes you hit him with bat and he hits you = he just wasted 1 bar of meter. Scorpion can teleport even then puggles can hit him , either way you can bait out wakeups , pretty OP tech