What's new

Quan Chi online mirror money match challenge

I know a lot of pretty good Quan Chi players have popped up recently and the character is getting some love now so just thought I'd throw something out there. I'll play anyone in the US in a Quan Chi mirror match on PSN FT10 for $500.

I really don't care if online means nothing or any of that bullshit that anyone has to say. I'm not going to miss work, get on a plane, and fly across the country to play anyone offline. And most of my play is online anyway so the offer is just for online on PSN against someone who I have a good connection with. Obviously our connection would have to be good, would need a very trustworthy member of the community to escrow the money, and other details worked out but if anyone wants to play for basically any amount of money you want then step up.
Are you scared that Lag won't be on your side?

^^ Dude you have issues, did you passively aggressively just threaten someone over mk9?

I dont play or main quan either but for $500 ill main him all day until after our matches

can i pm you my cell so we can discuss it and make sure this happens?
no, just that if someone calls someone they dont know and know nothing about a bitch then they best be able to back it up. If we were face to face he wouldnt be calling me a bitch and if he did he would be in a hospital and i would be in a jail cell. simple as that. so dont act hard on the internet unless you gonna walk up to me in person and call me a bitch.

all thats unnecessary, just add me, well play ft10, if i lose ill paypal you the money and if you lose paypal me the money. just has to be streamed for proof and witnesses.

Are you scared that Lag won't be on your side?
Obviously Im at a greater disadvantage playing offline as I have zero experience against high level players offline so yes, the game with some lag is the game that I am used to playing. Ill go to IC in vegas if they prefer and play anyone I guess though...