What's new

Quan Chi online mirror money match challenge

I know a lot of pretty good Quan Chi players have popped up recently and the character is getting some love now so just thought I'd throw something out there. I'll play anyone in the US in a Quan Chi mirror match on PSN FT10 for $500.

I really don't care if online means nothing or any of that bullshit that anyone has to say. I'm not going to miss work, get on a plane, and fly across the country to play anyone offline. And most of my play is online anyway so the offer is just for online on PSN against someone who I have a good connection with. Obviously our connection would have to be good, would need a very trustworthy member of the community to escrow the money, and other details worked out but if anyone wants to play for basically any amount of money you want then step up.

I dont play quan but i will to take your money

add me on ps3

bambamguitar
lololololol ok ill add you superstar. you can show me how the big boys play the game. get someone to stream it.

and also im not making an mku account because i hate that site and the jr high school drama on it. but i will say that regardless of what was said about me in that quan thread noone speaks for me or knows how i play a character so dont involve me in any of that drama. i am in no way attached to anyone talking in that thread and am not on anyones side. and i think mayos guide was excellent. thats all.

OmyMk

Noob
I know a lot of pretty good Quan Chi players have popped up recently and the character is getting some love now so just thought I'd throw something out there. I'll play anyone in the US in a Quan Chi mirror match on PSN FT10 for $500.

I really don't care if online means nothing or any of that bullshit that anyone has to say. I'm not going to miss work, get on a plane, and fly across the country to play anyone offline. And most of my play is online anyway so the offer is just for online on PSN against someone who I have a good connection with. Obviously our connection would have to be good, would need a very trustworthy member of the community to escrow the money, and other details worked out but if anyone wants to play for basically any amount of money you want then step up.
You really are in the wrong place, thug..

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing

Good luck finding a challenge bro, I post challenges like this all the time on TYM and nobody says shit lmao. I would definitely accept your challenge if I was on PSN, but sadly I'm only on XBL

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lololololol ok ill add you superstar. you can show me how the big boys play the game. get someone to stream it.

and also im not making an mku account because i hate that site and the jr high school drama on it. but i will say that regardless of what was said about me in that quan thread noone speaks for me or knows how i play a character so dont involve me in any of that drama. i am in no way attached to anyone talking in that thread and am not on anyones side. and i think mayos guide was excellent. thats all.
whatever man, here is what is going to happen

im going to play you 3-5 games to test our connection if decent, ill ask for your email so i can send you the info on how to put forth $500 using one of the many wager sights where both of us front our money to the site. Then we record our matches, send in video for proof and money is then withdrawn back out.

we need to hurry because i have extra xmas shopping to do and your $500 will make it easier.

McNasty

Moist.
you live in vegas go there are about 5 great players in town who would probably be all over this... trophy club played quan, denzel and his brother, hell even ruin would probably take this if he learned quan.

Pig Of The Hut

you live in vegas go there are about 5 great players in town who would probably be all over this... trophy club played quan, denzel and his brother, hell even ruin would probably take this if he learned quan.
mcnasty dude set this up

even senator123 might beat him

or wait, is this the senator guy???

whatever man, here is what is going to happen

im going to play you 3-5 games to test our connection if decent, ill ask for your email so i can send you the info on how to put forth $500 using one of the many wager sights where both of us front our money to the site. Then we record our matches, send in video for proof and money is then withdrawn back out.

we need to hurry because i have extra xmas shopping to do and your $500 will make it easier.
Stream it or have someone stream it. You really want to go for the whole $500 lol? Damn you a balla I guess. PM me the site so I can check it out. And why you so hostile like this is some kind of grudge match or something lol?

You would do a FT5 online/mirror money match for $500, but you won't travel a few hours?
Im not trying to prove any points like Im the best player or that I can beat anyone. I understand alot of you enjoy traveling across the country to sit in a room all day playing mk but that sounds like hell to me. I really dont care enough about the game or even play the game very much anymore. This is just for entertainment purposes for myself and others and if I lose i really dont care all that much. If Im getting flawlessed and babalitied their would be a smile on my face the whole time and Id be laughing. I dont get salty at this game. Id make the same bet in something like MW3 only I dont think I would stand a chance against a high level player in that game where as I do think I stand a chance against a high level player in mk9. None of this serious to me at all and Im not trying to prove anything and I dont think Im one of the best players in the world.

Lol...who is this boring, basic, low budget bitch?
Well you never know, I might show up at a tournament eventually. Probably not the best idea to call someone a bitch when the safety of your home may not always be there and the person being called that decides he doesnt give a fuck about jail and wants to make an example for all the skinny white nerds who hide behind computer screens and talk like theyre such a bad motherfucker and untouchable...Of course in no way am I referring to commiting any violent act in any way and is in no way a threat of any kind ;) Just some friendly advice. Dont talk shit over the internet when you a pussy in real life.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
And he says MKU has drama?

First of all I will attest to pigs seriousness. He don't play around with money...he is for real when he says he will take you up on this. Don't make outrageous bets you can't back up either because if anyone will call you out on it, it's pig.

And he says MKU has drama?

First of all I will attest to pigs seriousness. He don't play around with money...he is for real when he says he will take you up on this. Don't make outrageous bets you can't back up either because if anyone will call you out on it, it's pig.
...I assumed he was for real when he took me up on it...$500 is not that much to me and obviously not that much to pig of the hut either...And where have I said Im backing out or cant back up the bet I offered? Im ready, he still hasnt added me on psn...

And you kids are creating the drama not me. Im just trying to have a friendly match with a friendly bet to make it more interesting.

Pig Of The Hut

Stream it or have someone stream it. You really want to go for the whole $500 lol? Damn you a balla I guess. PM me the site so I can check it out. And why you so hostile like this is some kind of grudge match or something lol?

Im not trying to prove any points like Im the best player or that I can beat anyone. I understand alot of you enjoy traveling across the country to sit in a room all day playing mk but that sounds like hell to me. I really dont care enough about the game or even play the game very much anymore. This is just for entertainment purposes for myself and others and if I lose i really dont care all that much. If Im getting flawlessed and babalitied their would be a smile on my face the whole time and Id be laughing. I dont get salty at this game. Id make the same bet in something like MW3 only I dont think I would stand a chance against a high level player in that game where as I do think I stand a chance against a high level player in mk9. None of this serious to me at all and Im not trying to prove anything and I dont think Im one of the best players in the world.

Well you never know, I might show up at a tournament eventually. Probably not the best idea to call someone a bitch when the safety of your home may not always be there and the person being called that decides he doesnt give a fuck about jail and wants to make an example for all the skinny white nerds who hide behind computer screens and talk like theyre such a bad motherfucker and untouchable...Of course in no way am I referring to commiting any violent act in any way and is in no way a threat of any kind ;) Just some friendly advice. Dont talk shit over the internet when you a pussy in real life.
^^ Dude you have issues, did you passively aggressively just threaten someone over mk9?

I dont play or main quan either but for $500 ill main him all day until after our matches

can i pm you my cell so we can discuss it and make sure this happens?

If I had a PS3, I'd be learning Quan Chi right now.
^^^THIS