What's new

Quan Chi Match Videos

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Decided right now that Rain is boring and too gimmicky to play as an alt. Saddens me because Rain was my favorite character in trilogy :( So as an alt i decided to pick up Quan Chi because of his unique fight style. Please post some high level play so i can examine and find out if i am doing anything wrong.

PS Seriously, how have you guys been living without a thread for high level play? :huh:

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Wait, what?
How the Hell could Rain be boring? Dash cancel strings/shananigans, easy 40%+ damage if you learn to use the backwards uppercut combo, Roundhouse Kick/Stance mind games (you can cancel directly into specials or dash cancel with armor into a full combo).

I know I've played you CJKRattlehead : Have you not seen some of the stuff that I use or does that not interest you in the slightest? Keep in mind, it is extremely easy to use and I believe Rain is one of the most rewarding characters you could learn because people simply don't know how to approach him if you use your shielded-dashes against even his worst match-ups. Honestly, I would only recommend not using him against Johnny Cage or Sub Zero until you can fully understand the timing for the shielded dash presses but when you do, it completely f---s their mind and makes them fear getting combo'd for easy 42%-49% off the uppercut combo.