..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ L \____,/-------\___\___\
.|LOL|-------------O----- ----,\..
..\ L /______,---''-----------, /...
../ /.............\_________ ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I wonder how much Meter it'd take to make a Rune that big.

He just woolayed the atmosphere. Fuck global warming. Global Cheesing.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Insuperable i was ready to laugh before clicking the link. Im surprised your the only other person than me to use that secret tech..... I FOUND IT LIEK 5 MONTHS AGO BRO, YOU JUST BEAT ME TO IT!!!

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Insuperable i was ready to laugh before clicking the link. Im surprised your the only other person than me to use that secret tech..... I FOUND IT LIEK 5 MONTHS AGO BRO, YOU JUST BEAT ME TO IT!!!
hahahaha :p I know! These Quans are slacking!!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP MAKING CYBLAX LOOK S TIER AND PLAY QUAN MORE!!! hahahaha

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
people should stop chanting ah-ah-ah at every combo, why you ask, because the collective sigh heard around the room when someone drops a combo is fucking pitiful...

also the whole saying ah-ah-ah sounds like some cult chanting, if people hear a whole room full of chanting every 2nd sunday it wont be long before the police kick down the door and or burn the place to the ground... thats what they do in texas

also quan cheese is a Mr. Clean model gone berserk cause the mr. Clean company paid him for use of his image in methamphetamine... so you should stop using that tweaked out loser...
also haha jk...

YRemY

Noob
people should stop chanting ah-ah-ah at every combo, why you ask, because the collective sigh heard around the room when someone drops a combo is fucking pitiful...
Only because people aren't hit confirming their ahs like we do our ays in the 3rd Strike community ;)