What's new

Move List - Quan Chi Quan Chi Corrected Frame Data (Work in progress)

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
As I doubt NRS will give the correct frame data for Quan here is a thread to display more accurately the frame data.

Data displayed in the form

Input - Startup / Hit stun / Block stun
Summoner / Sorcerer / Warlock / All

-----------------------------------------------------------

Normals

1 ---- 9 / +6 / +1 (same)
F1 ---- 12 / +1 / - 13 (same)
B1 ---- 14 / +2 / - 9 (same)
D1 ---- 6 / +3 / -9 (same)
2 ---- 8 / +6/ - 8 (same)
F2 ---- 16 / +13 / - 9 (same)
B2 ---- 15 / - 4 / - 12 (same)
(SHold)B2 ---- NA / ~+35 / ~+1 (new data)
(LHold)B2 ---- NA / ~+49 / ~+1 (new data)
D2 ----
F3
D3
F4 ---- ? / ~0+(not +21)
B4
D4 ----? / +21
J1
J2
J3
J4
NJP ---- 5
NJK
Throw
EXThrow

Combos

F14
F142
B12
F21
F212
F2122
B32
B324
F4D4

Specials

DD1
DB1
EXDB1
DF1
EXDF1
DD2
DB2
EXDB2
(air)DB2
EX(air)DB2
DD3
DB3
(
SC
FSC
BSC
DSC
DF3
)

BF3
DB4
(air)DB4

X-ray

-----------------------------------------------------------

It may look like I have just copied the moves list from the game to here but I have been testing them all. Don't worry.

Majority of the moves were tested on Tempest Lao.

One problem I had is because I have tested the moves using other characters moves I am unsure if these characters frame data is correct for the moves I used for testing. So these still might be a bit off.

I know I've not really done much so far but I will add to this more as I go through the moves. If you know any corrections for Quans frame data or mine please tell me so I can add or change it on the list.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Just a suggestion: You should probably add "Work in Progress" to the title.

If you don't know how to edit the title thread, go to the top of your post and click on "Thread Tools" and then select "Edit". That way you don't get any wise ass remarks about it being incomplete. =P

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Are close and far rune 19 frames. As the moves list says 2 startup but it is listed with a comma like a combo strings is (db1,b) so I was thinking 2 is the startup of the direction like in strings where the startup is of the last input. So does it take 2 frames longer to do far or close rune?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Are close and far rune 19 frames. As the moves list says 2 startup but it is listed with a comma like a combo strings is (db1,b) so I was thinking 2 is the startup of the direction like in strings where the startup is of the last input. So does it take 2 frames longer to do far or close rune?
Best way to test this would be to test it against a move that's precisely -17 on block then use close rune as a reversal. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Jax's OH dash punch?

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Best way to test this would be to test it against a move that's precisely -17 on block then use close rune as a reversal. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Jax's OH dash punch?
Yeah I'll give it a try later I'm not at my playstation at the moment. Thanks. That's what I've done for the other moves it's just I was really confused by how nrs listed the frame data for these moves