What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Quan Cheddah Cheese!

I have to point out that at 2:15 mark after a d3 you open your opponent up with f4 which is a mid ( not an overhead) so that will only work if he isn't blocking at all... Yeah that means it will never work as a mix up)

Yes, I am aware of that but what I am saying is there is no reason to block high after you see f4 so.... There is no mix up - just block low.....

Genius lol
It's a string literally no one uses. You're bound to catch people off guard with it who are used to blocking Quans typical mixups.

Genius

It's a string literally no one uses. You're bound to catch people off guard with it who are used to blocking Quans typical mixups.

Genius
Aah! So you mean to throw it out counting on your opponent not knowing the match up - yeah! That is always a good idea, right! I haven't been in the lab with Quan too much because he wasn't my main yet and I know properties of his strings. Any decent player will always study on the strings of the characters that at least are the most used in tournaments. And Quan is definitely one of them.

Lol I sometimes use f4 string in corner as well. Even if they block it which usually doesn't happen you still send upwards bat and your still at an advantage even on block. Go for a njp or low/high after.

Lol I sometimes use f4 string in corner as well. Even if they block it which usually doesn't happen you still send upwards bat and your still at an advantage even on block. Go for a njp or low/high after.
Why do that if you can go straight for low b3/overhead b2 mix up and if they guess that right use the bat to make it safe and go for low/overhead again making them guess two times instead of one using that silly string..

And you see QuanFather liked my previous posts here so I don't need anybody else's scrub opinions...

BTW @STB Shujinkydink I know you are using that string)))).... To do that stupid ballet dance to troll people when you win:) that is probably the best use for it))))))

Why do that if you can go straight for low b3/overhead b2 mix up and if they guess that right use the bat to make it safe and go for low/overhead again making them guess two times instead of one using that silly string..

And you see QuanFather liked my previous posts here so I don't need anybody else's scrub opinions...

BTW @STB Shujinkydink I know you are using that string)))).... To do that stupid ballet dance to troll people when you win:) that is probably the best use for it))))))
eh when I do go for it (notice I said sometimes) people try to punish if blocked and get caught by the quick spiral bat. throwing out scrub here I would love to play you

psn: sti4thewin-

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
We should have a video thread for stuff like this. This isn't thread worthy. Just adds to the clutter of our already messy sub forum :(