What's new

Video Quality Time with Tom Brady Impromtu Podcast /w Revolver

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Impromtu podcast Yesterday, as you guys may have noticed w my streams you can never expect the expected. You never know when a special guest will join (last week included ESL Joshua Gray, Tom Brady, Revolver l, etc) or I may host a KOH for all while streaming me driving to Kroger to pick up dog food (video on YouTube)

I also feel tom explains a little better what happened w what everyone was talking about yesterday.

Follow my YouTube channel and twitch for:
Shenanigans
Tutorials
FT5s
FT54s
Fun
And the unexpected

YouTube
https://youtube.com/user/pighut

Twitch:
Www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut

Twitter:
Bambamguitar

Subscribe please

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Haven't watched the entire podcast yet, but what I did see painted a pretty good picture of what Tom is going through. I wasn't around in the MK9 days so I didn't know about the "Tom you gotta go top 8" even though he's been in a ton of top 8s. I do think Tom should consider banning toxic people from his stream, if only for his own sake.

You streaming getting dog food was godlike lol, wish I could've seen chat during that time.

Subscribe please
Shameless self-advertising :DOGE

coolwhip

Noob
No matter how many times I hear Revolver speak, I always keep thinking that his voice doesn't match his face. In that he doesn't sound the way you'd expect him to.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
when the music kicked in, i lost it lmao ...im at work and ppl prob think im crazy.. but hey Tom speask the truth so far.. but okay back to go finish watching

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
holy shit 58:00 for the next couple of minutes.... SO DAMN TRUE. People don't understand a damn thing

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
LMAO that piano is love <3

Can't believe how heartfelt it made the whole thing especially the part about the guide.

Brady talks a lot of sense but I can't work out if I was emotionally invested because of what he was saying or because of the piano.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
yeah and when u combine sad music with tom talking about how people treat him it makes it a pretty depressing video lol