What's new

Punishing with Quan Chi.

Im have a little trouble punishing certain characters, quan chi seems a little slow when i comes to punishing, or maybe its just me.
-Reptiles dash
-Raidens teleport
-Kanos upball(i try to punish this with B3,12 but doesnt always work)
-Nightwolfs dash
-Cyraxs teleport (i usually try B3,12 sometimes works)

AU_SUCK

MEOW
Quan Chi has one of the best uppercuts, its your BFF. Its basically the only way to punish raidens teleport, cyrax's teleport, and nightwolfs dash consistently. I usually punish kanos ball with it to. Now when it comes to reptiles dash I really dont know. I know you can uppercut it 100% but have you tried b3 12? maybe 112 full combo.

EDIT: Kanos upball is 100% punishable by uppercut. his straight ball by full combo obviously.

I'm assuming reptile's dash is punishable with 112. Pre-patch I saw JOP punish with JC's F32, which is 9 frames. Since they added recovery frames to elbow dash I'm assuming an 11 frame move like 112 would work.

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?12588-Raiden-Teleport-Punishment-Guide-The-Easiest-Way-To-Stop-Sending-Me-Ragemail This thread says raiden's teleport is punishable with 112.

Kano's upball is -13 to -15 (depending on distance). This means you can't punish with B3, but you can punish with 112.

Nightwolf's shoulder charge is safe unless you neutral crouch it, then you can uppercut.

Dunno about cyrax's teleport but I'm guessing 112.

Flagg

Noob
Ooh I wish his B21 was faster, you can set up so much stuff once you got them in the air after a B21

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
You can punish blocked teleports,supermans,KL divekicks etc etc with B21 too. Hidan does it all the time. It is kinda tricky though but once you get the hang of it i believe its his best combo punisher starter.