What's new

Tech Punishing the Jump Kick + Fan

First of all, thanks to GamerBlake90 for aiding in recording and uploading this.

Now, I have been asked by many, why isn't Kitanas Jump Kick fan punishable. The fact is, her jump kick is the easiest to punish due to the fan having such a big hitbox, and it being -2 on block.
The fact that it has a large hitbox means that there's no need to go deep for a jump kick, the fan should still hit them.

The key is to low block the jk, let go of block, and dash in and d+1 punish. If the jk fan is very high, you can simply stand and punish (like i did with Sindel's 11 frame jab into Ex yell, the second punish was done with a deeper jk fan, which dash d+1 into special sufficing as a punish, and finally, a very deep jk fan cannot be punished, but however, can be AA'ed easily)

Now, I am not saying this is the way to beat kitana or anything, because now you have to worry about jump in punches (which of course hits medium for all), this is simply showing people that claim jk fan is not punishable AT ALL, is actually punishable.

it wouldnt hurt to try this against someone who is abusing jk fans huh :)
Just something I thought I'd share with you guys

Haha D1 21 f3xxnutpunch muahaaa :) RM_Khaotic gonna be so pissed xD
Cage-D1 21 F3xxNP
Sub-D1 212 slide
Noob-D1 teleport
Raiden-d1 d1 superman

All I've figured out

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Don't get too hyped up about it. As he said, you'll have to be crouching, therefore you'll have to watch out for punches too. It's just showing that it can be done. Probably not viable in actual play unless the opponent is really abusing jk~fans.

Don't get too hyped up about it. As he said, you'll have to be crouching, therefore you'll have to watch out for punches too. It's just showing that it can be done. Probably not viable in actual play unless the opponent is really abusing jk~fans.
This isn't meant for hype.
You just re-stated what I said.

My main goal was to show it was punishable.
That's all.