What's new

Question - Scorpion Punishing teleport

Hi.

Scorpion's teleport is -23 (can't remember exact value) but I seem to have trouble punishing it. Is there a particular point in the animation when I should attact? Anyone else have this issue?

Is it a case of I have to attact before he is grounded?

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Hi.

Scorpion's teleport is -23 (can't remember exact value) but I seem to have trouble punishing it. Is there a particular point in the animation when I should attact? Anyone else have this issue?

The grounded teleport is a kick, so wait for his leg to hit the ground and you'll have plenty of time to punish.
You could also set the AI in practice mode to reversal mode, then play as Scorpion yourself and do the teleport. The AI's response time should show you how much time you've got to punish it. Cheers mate.

braandooon

I don't even know...
Hi.

May sound obvious, but practice helps. Don't rush to punish it either, you'll have plenty of time to do so :)

May sound obvious, but practice helps. Don't rush to punish it either, you'll have plenty of time to do so :)
This might sound weird but I don't issues punishing most things, but for whatever reason, just can't seem to get a punish out in time. Must just be a case of I can punish sooner than I think I can.