What's new

Question - Drunken Master Puke notification

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Instead of watching the timer when we're playing the game what other ways could nether Realm give us warning when Bo is gonna hurl or even better give us control of the puke
What ideas do you guys got?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Make the puke 8 frames. The benefits you get from the drinks as of now dont make it worth it. This variation needs a HUGE buff.

its based off Shun from VF5. He was the best character with full drinks and the worst with no drinks. Bo is the worst with no drinks, and slightly better with full drinks. If you're gonna copy, do it right

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Needs more drunk time, 20 seconds would be good and would give actually more room to work with it, right now its hilarious.

omooba

fear the moobs
uuuh no please no don't do this. imagine fighting a kitana or cyrax or anyone who does hella dmg over a long period of time. now imagine them know that if they dropped their combo with let's sayan uppercut and end their combo, you get restood for full combo

nice idea but on paper this would be death i'd rather count my shit in my head then let them know

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I was thinking maybe the glow on The Jug when that Fades you have a second before he pukes should give you a chance to jump or or he'll be kind of cool if you could cancel it into a move like if you use a puke special during the friends that you would puke it negates it