What's new

Puerto Rico's Mortal Kombat 9 Champ Bombito Takes on Competitors in First to 5 Sets

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Our dear friend from Puerto Rico, FGA Monopr, has sent over a few sets of their current Mortal Kombat 9 Champion, Bombito taking on opponents in first to 5 sets. It's been a little while since we've heard or seen Mortal Kombat 9 game-play from Puerto Rico but this was sent as a staple that Mortal Kombat in Puerto Rico lives and continues to only grow stronger. Check it out as the Puerto Rico Cyrax/Kenshi player, FGA Bombito, takes on ZAK Honu, Georgie and Veterano in first to 5 sets.

Hey, hope your doing well, and happy new year. listen, recently some ft5 sets were made this past week against FGA Bombito (the current MK9 Champion in P.R.). A few pretty high level matches that I thought i should send to keep the P.R. scene alive and well, and let people in the U.S. know we haven't forgotten about MK9 for a Second.
Credit: FGA Monopr

Attachments

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I hope to see gamer make his return and have some epic sets again with bombito.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Bombito is crazy

At 1:08 in the first video he does the regular cyrax reset but ends it in EX net...into the reset. I thought that was cool for some reason.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
dude these guys are crazy. in the first match alone i see all sorts of crazy shit going on. Bambito spot on with those Ex nets, and Honu had great conversions on anti air, and all sorts of smart jumps, for instance bambito had a bomb go off that forced Honu to jump, and bambito also did a NJP, but Honu wisely jumped back and AIR THREW guaranteeing his safety had bambito tried to jump after him. idk that blew my mind. and that invisibility!!! dude this guy is amazing. he is however just playing one guyhes played over and over, so wed have to see how he competes in a more diverse setting, but nonetheless im impressed for sure with these guys

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I met bombito and mono at CEO but unfortunately I didn't get any games in with him :<

I played him online though, way before CEO

Hopefully he'll be able to go to a major this year. hopefully more than one. Gonna try my best to have him fly out and try out his updated cyber ninja ;). Thanks for the support as always from TYM and the community itself, it has really kept us going over here, and we appreciate that. maybe you guys mighjt fly down sometime to a tourny in PR. you never know :)