What's new

Question PSN Gamertags?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Hey everybody. I thought it might be a good idea if everybody who is on PSN (an XBL user is more than welcome to create a thread, if one isn't created already) to post their handle time and what time they usually play so maybe we can make a room together and either play each other, or open it to non bane players to learn matchups and maybe find new tech

Mine is NoriNY83, I am usually on at 10pm-1am central time

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Derplorddewgong and I work allllllll the time so I'm not on very often. Feel free to add me though

I'd definitely love more Bane experience, feel he's untapped atm and people online are playing venom level 2 charge and not bane. I'm online pretty much all the time, tuedays n thursdays, however, i'm busy with school til 2 pm.

PSN is Cage-Redfield, i play shazaaaaaam

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Man, so many of these threads created and end up getting buried in the darkness lol.
Yeah, I know

RYX It's certainly not about who's good and who's bad in the Bane forums, it should be about learning tech together. If I play you guys and get bodied but actually see something I haven't seen before, I'm learning something. As long as everybody is getting better that's all that matters. I fully agree Cage Redfield that Bane has not been tapped into yet and we all need to explore him together IMO

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Again, skill level is really not a factor as long as the goal is to learn Bane. Maybe somebody is doing a weird setup and we'll ask each other why. Or we can put theory fighter tactics to the test to see if they really do work. Some of you will mash out, some will play good defense but the more diversity we have the better hopefully we will be

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
PSN: Sasarix

I play Doomsday and Nightwing currently but I would love some Bane MU exp.

PSN: Stormwrench

I will admit I don't play as often as I should, but I will now that college is finished. My times for online vary all the time between 6pm - 4am GMT.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Awesome guys. I would suggest any nights you get on, post here so others can possibly meet up w/you. I'll post tonight when I get online (after the Spurs/GS game)