What's new

PSA Kollector Trade Items are labelled in Towers as Konsumables

Lokheit

Noob
Many times when checking towers of time, if I didn't see any unique reward I would pass on it. But recently I saw a reward that was labelled as a konsumable but I knew it was one of the kollector's trade items. I did the tower and once you're in the rewards screen they're named Kollector Trade Items rather than Konsumables.

Since then I've been checking and this happens many times (the tower to the left and the one next to the keys platform have been doing this, I actually had completed some without realizing it), so if you're missing some trade items, start checking the towers rewards (so far only the full tower set rewards are giving them afaik, haven't seen one as part of a single tower).

@16 Bit would it be possible to label those items correctly in the towers so players know what they are and that they need them for the kollector?

Many times when checking towers of time, if I didn't see any unique reward I would pass on it. But recently I saw a reward that was labelled as a konsumable but I knew it was one of the kollector's trade items. I did the tower and once you're in the rewards screen they're named Kollector Trade Items rather than Konsumables.

Since then I've been checking and this happens many times (the tower to the left and the one next to the keys platform have been doing this, I actually had completed some without realizing it), so if you're missing some trade items, start checking the towers rewards (so far only the full tower set rewards are giving them afaik, haven't seen one as part of a single tower).

@16 Bit would it be possible to label those items correctly in the towers so players know what they are and that they need them for the kollector?
damn just the other day i was wondering if all those items were really consumables too

Afumba

Noob
I also wish those items where unique... i have lots of duplicates and its hard to tell after awhile which still give items.

And while we are at it... can you just give the Kollector a complete inventory already and replace the 5 trades stuff. There is no point to how he functions atm.