What's new

General/Other - Ronin PSA: Blade Kall Is Not -5

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
It still hits twice on block right now, but it won't in the future. Paulo is referring to a patch that isn't out yet. He hasn't mentioned how it will effect BK on hit yet.
I'm in the lab right now and it's only hitting once on block most of the time. With like 90% consistency.

It's hitting twice when it's right under the opponent's crotch. Otherwise, it's hitting once.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Unlike in the Predator-Forum at least zaf won't come by and delete my posts (which in this particular case were really helpful as the contained an unknown new BnB with better damage than the known ones). TYM moderators can be fun! :)

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
a wild colt appears .
Unlike in the Predator-Forum at least zaf won't come by and delete my posts (which in this particular case were really helpful as the contained an unknown new BnB with better damage than the known ones). TYM moderators can be fun! :)

dude - if i ever meet you in person im buying you a beer. even though you bust takedas balls - i feel we have became friends . lol

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I'm just trying to be helpful :oops::(
dont sweat it man - many a ppl have posted info and had it corrected. ( i know i have ) thats how we all learn.. someone at home could have been doing the exact same testing as you and just didnt post about it.. now with it out in the open - its stated for everyone- and the correct knowledge is known

jokey77

Character Loyalist
a wild colt appears .

dude - if i ever meet you in person im buying you a beer. even though you bust takedas balls - i feel we have became friends . lol
... and if you attend our viennality-tourney, i will find you a place to stay. :)

jokey77

Character Loyalist
If you still play Takeda by then: i have a friend who happens to have a free room. Cool thing is that he is some sort of celebrity. The character "leatherface" from TCM is losely based on him and his life.

If you play any other char (not kung lao or tanya though), I might check you a room somewhere else. Most likely for free if finances are an issue!

If you play kung lao or tanya: another friend of mine has a motel! His name is Norman Bates, quite a nice guy, I tell ya!

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
If you still play Takeda by then: i have a friend who happens to have a free room. Cool thing is that he is some sort of celebrity. The character "leatherface" from TCM is losely based on him and his life.

If you play any other char (not kung lao or tanya though), I might check you a room somewhere else. Most likely for free if finances are an issue!

If you play kung lao or tanya: another friend of mine has a motel! His name is Norman Bates, quite a nice guy, I tell ya!
lmfao!!!