What's new

PSA About Popping Off - Don't Move the Xbox!!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
TFC just had a great weekend and I'm glad everyone had a fun and hype tournament.

However, we now have two discs that do not work because of Pop-offs getting a little out of control.

I ask of you to please, pop-off but don't move the xbox when the disc is still actively in the console.
It's not exactly a convenient thing to replace copies because of a simple behavior control.

Please understand, thanks.

Decay

King of the Bill
It's slightly my fault..
You see, I'm so godlike that when glass sword beat me in the closest most hype match of top 16, he jumped up, slammed the table causing the disc to get screwed up, and he exclaimed "fuck yeah!".

I apologize I create the hypest moments in injustice but I can't help it.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

oh that sucks lol. does he owe a new game? and how does moving the console ruin the disk?
If the disc is spinning and you move the console, the laser that reads the disc tends to scratch the shit out of it.

It's why I would recommend installing the game to the HDD so it's not constantly spinning, just in case this kind of thing happens.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
If the disc is spinning and you move the console, the laser that reads the disc tends to scratch the shit out of it.

It's why I would recommend installing the game to the HDD so it's not constantly spinning, just in case this kind of thing happens.
i read that the same thing happens when the console is off though.

was the console verticle or horizontal?
it was horizontal, but when glass sword hulk smashed that table, the xbox must have gone a little airborne. It was enough to set it shredding deep circles into the disc.

And the first time it happened, it was from someone jumping on stage hard enough, that it shook the table and xbox while it was on.

RIP Mike Metriod's injustice disc.