What's new

PS4 reveal on February 20th 2013

RYX

BIG PUSHER
yup, me too.

at this point, I got my WiiU for my Nintendo fanboyism, and now I just wait for Valve's Steam Box. I already got my blu-ray/netflix machine. im good.
I'd buy the new Wii if the first one wasn't a waste of money. I don't think I played a game worthwhile other than Brawl. I ended up just using it for GameCube games lol.

Maybe I'm just a Sony fanboy.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'd buy the new Wii if the first one wasn't a waste of money. I don't think I played a game worthwhile other than Brawl. I ended up just using it for GameCube games lol.

Maybe I'm just a Sony fanboy.
The Wii had some really good stuff, allbeit nothing outside of Nintendo brand stuff. But I am a bit of a Big N fanboy myself.

Gimmick

Noob
if you think about it, $400 is kinda a fair price. The WiiU is like $350, and im sure the ps4 will be packing more expensive hardware. iPads range btwn $400-600 so its all relative i believe.

Reactions: RYX

Gimmick

Noob
The Wii had some really good stuff, allbeit nothing outside of Nintendo brand stuff. But I am a bit of a Big N fanboy myself.
I've been a looong time Nintendo fan, but they havent shown anything worth buying the WiiU yet. Mario Bros aint enough to shell out the cash

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Outside of Brawl and Mario Kart, I didn't play much Wii stuff. Paper Mario and Sunshine were beyond awesome though. Luigi's Mansion' fuhgeddaboutit.

I'm a big Sony fan, since I pretty much grew up on shit like Spyro, Crash, Ratchet, TM, all that jazz. :3

Tim Static

Adminerator
I've been a looong time Nintendo fan, but they havent shown anything worth buying the WiiU yet. Mario Bros aint enough to shell out the cash
Doesn't matter to me. Mario in HD was worth $350 to me :coffee:

And ZombiU is really fun, allbeit not great.
Outside of Brawl and Mario Kart, I didn't play much Wii stuff. Paper Mario and Sunshine were beyond awesome though. Luigi's Mansion' fuhgeddaboutit.

I'm a big Sony fan, since I pretty much grew up on shit like Spyro, Crash, Ratchet, TM, all that jazz. :3
I'm a HUGE Mario Kart fan and I think Mario Kart Wii was absolute shit. lol

CRUM

Noob
Hopefully their launch doesn't tank as bad as the PS3 did. I probably won't even buy it at launch, there's really nothing that appeals to me about play station anymore.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I really hope for some solid exclusives. I swear a lot of franchises ended this gen. I wonder if we'll be getting anything new.

Justice

Noob
Well if the rumors are true Sony learned to make ps4 game development more like PC game development.

That's actually why I like making my living on the Windows platform, they DO make me super productive. It'd be kinda funny if you could build ps4 games using XNA. :)
Dear God I hope so.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I just bought another PS3 so I won't be buying anything until a price drop. I'm not in a hurry. I also see the lifespan of the PS3 being like the PS2.

I use to prefer 360, but the quality of exclusives dropped imo. I prefer fighters on PS3 and The Last of Us looks godlike.