What's new

PS4 rank reset?

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
So I was browsing through my online stats and saw that my ranked information is reset.
While it's not a big issue and rank stats don't mean much, I am still annoyed by it cause I lost all my stats and they seem incorrect too.
I went from ~200/40 to 29/12 somehow.

Anyone got a clue what's going on? did they reset ranked or something?
Or is it a bug that will correct itself? or am I just screwd regarding this?

Doubt this helps but it's not ps4 exclusive. I'm on xbone and mine did the same. I hadn't played as many games as you though. I don't think their coming back...

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
don't worry about it, ranked is for noobs and spammers because you can't learn your opponent in a single match, go in rooms and seek low % chance to win to find better players and play against them for hours to learn your match ups and your opponents

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
don't worry about it, ranked is for noobs and spammers because you can't learn your opponent in a single match, go in rooms and seek low % chance to win to find better players and play against them for hours to learn your match ups and your opponents
fuckin truth. Ranked is really garbage in this game. Just because of the great variance of skill level you run into (1 match I'll face a 345/15, the next match I'll face an 0/4), plus the option the rematch is what is best about the rooms, even though you'll still run into people who refuse to rematch as soon as you beat them once.... it's less likely.

Reactions: D4G

D4G

Win At All Cost
Mine reset too, from 280-100something to 8-5. This is awesome, all these online douchebags cant duck me anymore :cool:

Player match stats btw