What's new

PS3 European users, please BOYCOTT the DLC.

Altsa

Still a bit more than US price but I dont see a need to bitch about that. Thank god they will reduce the price.

Neclord

Noob
UPDATE:

I checked the Store and the price for the Klassic Skin Pack is reduced to 3,99€ now.... yay finally.
That's still a bit more than the US price, but it's acceptable now. 3,99€ = 5,74$

And we will get Skarlet next week..... hopefully.

hardwire

Noob
ok b4 you guys fly off the deep end

steam has this problem all the time on the pc its not there fault it turns out the government makes them charge that much more to cover some make believe customs charge

be mad at you gov not nrs or ps3 its not there fault

Tim Static

Adminerator
See, you guys get it a week late, but without the shit ton of bugs and problems.

you ended up getting the better deal. Now all of you STFU. <3

VRbrada

Noob
w8 1 second there i have bought the classic skin packm with 7 euro because i dint saw the price in time i tough it was what they promised to be 3.99 euro and now they say the price will be 3.99 and what about me that i bought it 7 euros?eh?scarlets price how much would it be?

See, you guys get it a week late, but without the shit ton of bugs and problems.

Yeah, well that bugfest is a part of the MK-experience for which I paid and hence have a right to be a part of it.

I want my bugfest god damned :grr:

Then again, you xbox users did not have the chance to be a part of the overpriced DLC saga. mhm

w8 1 second there i have bought the classic skin packm with 7 euro because i dint saw the price in time i tough it was what they promised to be 3.99 euro and now they say the price will be 3.99 and what about me that i bought it 7 euros?eh?scarlets price how much would it be?
Skarlet will be (should be!) 6,99 euro
I really hope for you and many others that they will compensate this but how you trust a big corporation like Sony/WB blindely is beyond me :p always check the price first

Neclord

Noob
ok b4 you guys fly off the deep end
steam has this problem all the time on the pc its not there fault it turns out the government makes them charge that much more to cover some make believe customs charge
be mad at you gov not nrs or ps3 its not there fault
Yep true, but random raging is fun. :p

But I want to pay for the bugs, I love this little creatures... :p

Citizen_Cage

Famous Actor
i followed this hole dilemma now hours and i still can not believe it!
"...due to some technical issues... not be available to PSN users in Europe until next week..." this is just a bad joke. i would love to see their error log...!

i looked in the past few weeks every day after this fuckin SKIN PACK... bought it in the us store... going nuts after i realize that this was a money blow! now, weeks after the us release, i've already lost my interest.

but SKARLET...? i could not wait for the release and now we have the same shit!

and i still don't believe that the price problem was a mistake. they just tried to fuck us bigger and didn't expect so much resistance!
if this fuckin methods going on (with kenshi and rain and...), that will overshadow my fun with that great game.

and if it would be "the government" i didn't get that the european xbox users fuckin play skarlet right now...!!!!

ok, though let's hope for next week!

one good thing

WHERE IS ED BOON?
I WILL CUT HIS EYEBROWS OFF..........
i almost pissed my pants by reading that! thanks for that @Neclord

Lame, paid $13nz for it yesterday then find out it's been dropped to $8nz >< $5 buys a legit beer, might hit up Sony and have a bitch!