What's new

PS2/Xbox Armageddon @ CompUSA for $19.99

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I just got back from CompUSA and saw they had both versions of MKA for twenty bucks. Good for anyone who hasn't yet picked up this broken pile of ...yeah that.

If anything kreat-a-fighter gives the game more attention. Most people that by this game won't know how to make a kreated fighter cheap.

Derek

Noob
GS: Why did you decide to bring MK: Armageddon to the Wii, as opposed to creating an original installment of the series?

EB: MK: Armageddon is such a hit with the fans, and what better game to bring to a new console than a game with every character from the history of MK in it? Any "new game" would have fewer characters; we wanted to bring them all to the Wii to bring as much content as possible to the Wii.
Fucking liar.

:cry:

RoGE

Noob
Konqrr said:
I just got back from CompUSA and saw they had both versions of MKA for twenty bucks. Good for anyone who hasn't yet picked up this broken pile of ...yeah that.
depends on how you play it, if you play with KAKs..its broken but if you don't then it is fine.

TheRagingStorm said:
I Take it back...The game really did die out quick, and KAF IS the cause.
I've just read the message boards
Kreate a Fighter or Kreate a Fatality? Either way, it sucks. Midway shouldnt make another MK game like this in the future with this much characters, becuase there would be no depth. Armageddon is a terrible fighter... Its just terrible.

PauLWaFFleZ said:
TheRagingStorm said:
I Take it back...The game really did die out quick, and KAF IS the cause.
I've just read the message boards
Kreate a Fighter or Kreate a Fatality? Either way, it sucks. Midway shouldnt make another MK game like this in the future with this much characters, becuase there would be no depth. Armageddon is a terrible fighter... Its just terrible.
Kreate A Fighter is not the most hated feature of this game....
but Kreate A Fatality...mmmyeah...about that...
anyway, yeah, the game sucked.

The game sucks, and so does the online, the KAFs I encontered are soooo cheap..and im not going to stoop down to that level and create one that is as equally as cheap just to rank up, I would rather just play UMK3...one of the last great fighters ever made....