What's new

PS2 to PS3 Converter **InPin**

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I'd recommend the new SxT Madcatz Fightpads. Gamestop has them on sale for 20 bucks. Get a 360 one and a PS3 one. They feel exactly the same.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
lol the ps3 pad is just fine and I think it being banned at any venue is stupid. I do not mind using the R2 paddle as a block button, and if sync issues are the problem then just turn off the damn bluetooth on the systems!

aj1701

Noob
lol the ps3 pad is just fine and I think it being banned at any venue is stupid. I do not mind using the R2 paddle as a block button, and if sync issues are the problem then just turn off the damn bluetooth on the systems!
I don't think you can turn off its blue tooth.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I still haven't found a reliable pad yet. I know everyone says that the etokki converters don't lag but they seem to have a frame or two of delay which is great compared to other converters. The ps3 pad would be great if it wasn't for those trigger buttons. Is there any site that makes ps3 pads without the trigger buttons like how they made the ps2 controllers?

Tim Static

Adminerator
I still haven't found a reliable pad yet. I know everyone says that the etokki converters don't lag but they seem to have a frame or two of delay which is great compared to other converters. The ps3 pad would be great if it wasn't for those trigger buttons. Is there any site that makes ps3 pads without the trigger buttons like how they made the ps2 controllers?
you must be getting delay somewhere else because its not coming from those converters.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
you must be getting delay somewhere else because its not coming from those converters.
Could be from using anything other than VGA, HDMI or Dvi. Not displaying at native Res causing the signal to convert can also cause some lag. I've heard people forcing 720p on a monitor capable of 1080p having small lag issues. Worth a look.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Seapeople

This one's for you
Does anybody know of anywhere I could buy this converter at a place that supports regular credit card payment? Etokki seems to only accept paypal.
Tim Static

Tim Static

Adminerator
Seapeople From the FAQ on eTokki.com:

Q. I'm ready to place the order, but I don't have Paypal. Can I use my credit/debit card to pay for my order?
Yes, you can use your credit or debit card to place orders on our store. We use Paypal's secure system to process credit and debit card payment for customers without a Paypal account. Select "Paypal" for your payment method during checkout, and when you are taken to Paypal's payment page, enter your credit/debit card information to complete the transaction even if you don't own a Paypal account.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Seapeople From the FAQ on eTokki.com:

Q. I'm ready to place the order, but I don't have Paypal. Can I use my credit/debit card to pay for my order?
Yes, you can use your credit or debit card to place orders on our store. We use Paypal's secure system to process credit and debit card payment for customers without a Paypal account. Select "Paypal" for your payment method during checkout, and when you are taken to Paypal's payment page, enter your credit/debit card information to complete the transaction even if you don't own a Paypal account.
Awesome, I feel dumb for not finding that lol. Thanks man

I would consider buying this, but the Sumoto converter I bought from my local gaming shop is good enough for me. Only has a one second frame delay and to be honest, it's not even that big of a deal. I just had to take off the thumbpads because for some reason, if you hit them it locks the direction in place.

angelbless

Sorrow
I hoppe etokki ships it before evo :(. Cant find it on ebay or amazon... any other options for fast shipping?

Thxs in advance

Strider86

PSN:Sarajina86
Just got this converter thx to RDK Awesomo so from the general consensus this converter is lag free right?

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I hoppe etokki ships it before evo :(. Cant find it on ebay or amazon... any other options for fast shipping?

Thxs in advance
You can try this, I have one of these and they are very good. I have an inpin too and I would say it's as good as that, I haven't tried with any of the PC/360 uses though so can't comment on them. But for PS2-PS3 it works great.

Strider86

PSN:Sarajina86
Hey Tim is there a way to disable the ps2 analog? It randomly takes over.. My controllers works fine now but have people had the analog take over on you before?

angelbless

Sorrow
You can try this, I have one of these and they are very good. I have an inpin too and I would say it's as good as that, I haven't tried with any of the PC/360 uses though so can't comment on them. But for PS2-PS3 it works great.
Thxs a lot!! gladly etooki shipped it already :)