What's new

PS Vita MK9 - GamerTag Thread

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Haha it must be like culture shock playing a scrub like me, then playing some of the best on the planet. Let me know how that goes, I wouldn't mind getting a few games in myself..although I'm terribly rusty.
Let me put it this way...i'll rather fight his Kabal any day than his skarlet. I got to see his rain as well and man the difference in skills is obvious lol. One thing for sure, my short session was very educational and fun. I want a runback lol

EDIT: We are at the same level skill. So if you think you are a scrub, make that +1 for me :D

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
lol added u
GGs man. I honestly didnt think I was gonna be able to see proper high level kabal play on the vita simply because I always thought all the NDC 2 would be somewhat impossible. Somehow you manage to pull them off that when I knew I was gonna be in for a wild ride lol. Im impressed at the skarlet gameplay. Being on the other end of those pressure strings is not fun at all. Loving the EN bubble rain as well to take away my break and EN moves. Hopefully you'll be able to borrow the vita again because I want a runback:)

GGs man. I honestly didnt think I was gonna be able to see proper high level kabal play on the vita simply because I always thought all the NDC 2 would be somewhat impossible. Somehow you manage to pull them off that when I knew I was gonna be in for a wild ride lol. Im impressed at the skarlet gameplay. Being on the other end of those pressure strings is not fun at all. Loving the EN bubble rain as well to take away my break and EN moves. Hopefully you'll be able to borrow the vita again because I want a runback:)
Lol yea bro its kind of an easy transition 4 me since ive mastered the art of NDC's on PS3 pad, i wont be able to play again until probably friday since thats when my coworker ill be back in, we can run some games then ;)

My PSVita name is "otexgrotesk".

Do you know if the PSVita online mode is worldwide ? I'm a french player, and here the top five is :
1- Ajlee30 (w=7974/L=1692)
2-Damgom
3- Andreaguiseppe
4-Ageruss
5-super3dvrs
i wonder if i can fight against some of the US players i know from tournaments and YouTube vids (Pïg of the Hut, Fox Grandady, Tom Brady, etc..)

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
I'm also on Vita (mostly on weekends). PSN is visible I believe under my Avatar.

edit: In case its not - Parr85

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Everyone here add me, I'm lookin for more players to play on the Vita.

FOREVER_CHAMPlON

I'm on Knoterror's friends list if you wanna find me