What's new

Props to NeoRussel!

Goldi

Noob
Omg, that was beautiful! <3 I told Soonk I love him, but was so cheering for you. I can't wait to watch the footage!

And I think the stream heard me say "OMG, I'm actually wet from this!" Lol! Awesome job!

I know the entire Jade community is proud of you. Thank you for showing off so much untapped potential with her <3

Lulzlou

Noob
he was doing some gimmicks I never seen before with jade.
I kept falling for them when we played in casuals. Best Jade I fought offline

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Very proud of him. I do find it SO INCREDIBLY TELLING of this, dare I say, small minded community, that even after throwing around a very talented Kabal player, that Jade is still considered trash. I am a fan of NeoRussel's Jade and I plan on following in his footsteps at SCR. STB Goldfish please promise me you will go to SCR, drink with me, take photos with the paparazzi with me, and be my personal Jade cheerleader!

Espio

Kokomo
Props to Russell for bringing out Jade against Soonk's Kabal and putting on an impressive show for sure, I was delighted :D.

Glad you made the props/shoutout thread Gold, that was a brilliant idea.

Players like him and many other low tier heroes and character loyalists remind me why I love watching this game at high level and why I enjoy playing this and they inspire me to want to travel again...if only circumstances were different.

Russell is an amazing player in general and his Jade is legit.

McNasty

Moist.
I for one was screaming at my computer lol! I thought it was going to be jeremiah vs cat all over again.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Don't get too excited. Lack of matchup knowledge doesn't make your character good, just makes her a wildcard. You can, however, give me props for that F4 before the boomerang came back.

Just kidding. Good shit neorussell. I would have dropped Kabal if I had lost.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Don't get too excited. Lack of matchup knowledge doesn't make your character good, just makes her a wildcard. You can, however, give me props for that F4 before the boomerang came back.

Just kidding. Good shit neorussell. I would have dropped Kabal if I had lost.
what kinda gimmicks were used? o-0

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
How should I know? I don't even know what her strings are, when they began, or when they ended.
damn lol, i know all the characters basic strings and move properties....only skarlet and sheeva are the only characters who'se move lists are unkown to me...i should spend a lil time in the lab with them.

Hey cool, thanks guys. I had the pressure. In the 2nd match, you can see that I Glowed in front of him. Missed the input for ex glow and that cost me. Props to GGA Soonk for coming back. Stick to your guns peeps.

I lost to Curbo's cage badly too. It's that keeping dem offensive characters out that still needs work.

I find that wet comment funny. LOL.

NeoRussell

Goldi

Noob
RunwayMafia - yes! I think I'm getting her alternate costume made for that :)

GGA Soonk - your Kabal is amazing. You've always spanked me... And I think we've played casuals or something too :p If you weren't the one fighting her it wouldn't have been as hype.

I've never gotten to play Neo before. This must change! I was jumping up and down in heels over this fight lol.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey cool, thanks guys. I had the pressure. In the 2nd match, you can see that I Glowed in front of him. Missed the input for ex glow and that cost me. Props to GGA Soonk for coming back. Stick to your guns peeps.

I lost to Curbo's cage badly too. It's that keeping dem offensive characters out that still needs work.

I find that wet comment funny. LOL.

NeoRussell
Now i want to fight this jade again, we where screaming like crazy against your match with snook

I got props from TONY-T? My life is complete. Mad respect to you as well dude. Not just MK but also Tekken. Where's Lei?

STB Goldfish: An alternate Jade costume would be godlike indeed but I kind of like the Mileena costume tbh. Doesn't matter I guess. Just keep doing what you do.

NeoRussell