What's new

Props are UNQUESTIONABLY in order.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
The character design of Mortal Kombat X is fantastic.

Bask in the hype of today's story trailer. I've never seen a game where I've wanted to main 10+ characters (not that it could ever happen.) Have you ever seen any new blood characters get more love then the next gen of MK fighters? D'Vorah, Kotal f'n Kahn, F/T, Cassie, Jacqui, Takeda, Kung Jin and the seemingly inevitable Erron Black, what more could you ask for in a set of new characters, even only with what we've seen so far? The days of rampant 'man face' seem to be behind us, women and men both are more properly sculpted/proportioned, and height differential, although a small touch gives the 'realism' more merit.

Thanks NRS designers and everyone involved. At this point, even with plenty reveals left to confirm, you have crafted the best roster in MK history FREE! (imo) and possibly the best 'new cast' in all FGs (although that's super up for debate).

April 14th.

p.s.
#RIPJADE, so sorry you had to miss this one!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Heh I agree that [?] in the middle may just be a selection I actually use in this game...

While i'm positive about basically everything so far, I do feel that Takeda's armor looks...odd, and the special forces team in general feels almost too similar for some reason.

JDM

Noob
Jacqui is the only character out of the new ones I couldn't care less about. The rest are awesome.

And yes, this game looks amazing. MKX looks to be shaping up as one of the best fighters.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
you think so? it's nothing to make a big stink about, but the faces for men/women are in no way great.

They're slowly getting better at it, but this is still some ps2 level face modeling. the gameplay seems great, tho.

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
you think so? it's nothing to make a big stink about, but the faces for men/women are in no way great.

They're slowly getting better at it, but this is still some ps2 level face modeling.
Non-playable characters all have less detailed modeling. It's why i'm worried about Erron Black not being in the initial roster. (He looks as janky in detail as the scrubs around him in almost every shot)

Spinky

Neutral Skipper

They're slowly getting better at it, but this is still some ps2 level face modeling. the gameplay seems great, tho.
She isn't playable, and she looks completely fine. Just a bit older.

Seriously, if these ladies were busted I'd tell you about it. Nobody will ever forget Kitana Jackson from MK9.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Coolest FG models ever. You cant look at buff badass flame eyed scorpion do his walkup without getting hype. Same with sub and pretty much all the others...Except maybe Ermac, he went from one of the coolest looking in MK9 to girly mummy mouthed wizard in MKX. Keep that ninja mask on bruh, ur grill is wack. But everyone else looks amazing

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Yeah I'm looking forward to MKX more than I've ever really looked forward to anything lol. Can't wait to play it! I already know this is gonna be the best MK, and I liked them all
So......Kung Jin....yes? No? Maybe?

Also; do you have Dragon Ball Xenoverse?