What's new

Properties Ranking

FILER

Noob
First...sorry if this is a dumb question but...

I was wondering if anyone has ever put out a properties ranking for each character. I know that the guides tell "good, average, and excellent", but I would love to see who really has the best to last HP, LP, LK. HK, JK, Sweep, RH ect. I would love to see something like this if anyone would ever decide to put it together.

Usually top Tier Characters have the best Properties.

I think...

Male Ninjas have the best aaRH and Uppercuts

Female ninjas and Kabal have the best Run Jabs.

Sonya has the best Ducking Lk

Kano has the best JK and Sweep.

Female Ninjas and Sindel have the best Run under RH

On the opposite scale

Robots have the worst uppercut

Sheeva has a bad RH

Male Ninjas have the Worst Ducking HK

I could be wrong on all of these things, But remember, Every character has its use for different reasons. Female Ninjas may have the worst aaRH, but are great for running under. What we need is a counter character guide ;)

dreemernj

Ambassador
abc ur dead0 said:
Thats because her Hitboxes are so messed up. Sonya has a MUCH better Ducking LK still.
QFT, Sonya's D+LK is the best.

And Shang actually has a really good Uppercut. Good because of how odd it's hitbox is.

And I love Female ninja and Sindel's runder RH.

There wont be a list because some attacks are good in different ways. Cyborg's RHs have really good range, but it is so slow.

dreemernj

Ambassador
DAVE101 said:
There wont be a list because some attacks are good in different ways. Cyborg's RHs have really good range, but it is so slow.
Yeah it would pretty much end up being a list of every basic attack and what makes it good and bad. That might be interesting, if tedious to compile. Maybe a wiki-type page for that would work so anybody could contribute.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Male Ninja RH = amazing
Liu Kang RH = God level for speed and distance range to avoid contact
Kung's RH = good for sudden jump ins
Jax Sindel and Female Ninjas RH = good for run unders

Male Ninjas and Unmasked Sub see to have very good aaHPing scenarios for some reason. I can get aaHP to freeze or TKS a lot more than naked aaHP with others because of their options. Kabal might be the next most often.

Sonya = best ducking LK, she can beat a lot of characters using only this move.
Kung Lao = excellent ducking LK
Sheeva = excellent ducking LK

Sheeva and Nightwolf have great standing HKs on the ground.

Robot Ninjas and Kung have low horizontal range uppercuts, Sindel's only a bit better.

Sub, Shang have great uppercuts

Kano, Nightwolf and Kabal have great JKs.

Sheeva and female ninjas have great cross up JKs that hit cross up without them flipping over.

Just some examples.