What's new

Question - Assassin Properties of Parry?

i thought it was only able to parry grounded overheads and mids, but i just found out i can parry mileenas tele kick. and i think i also once parried takedas spin kick. so how is that i can parry those two airborne attacks but not jump ins?

If they are grounded uea it'll beat them but not jump in overheads. If they are airborne while doing an attack, parry won't work. Thats why i was wondering why does parry work against those three moves listed above

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
If they are grounded uea it'll beat them but not jump in overheads. If they are airborne while doing an attack, parry won't work. Thats why i was wondering why does parry work against those three moves listed above
but Kung Lao's Teleport overhead doesn't work on the parry, which makes Kung Lao Kitana's bitch :p

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
NRS logic
Parry can't beat air attack, but parry can beat Mileena telekick, Jax's dash punch and major pain...and more...
Most of Kitana's armors ignore parry, except for Assasin rush and shadow kick. Staff grab is just a mid and eat through the parry too