What's new

Question - Kenshi Proper punishing

if I bait a super unsafe wake up what string sre most of you using to punish. Like scorpions teleport stuff like that or subzero slide. Seems kenshi doesn't have a fast string to punish with.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Depends a lot on the move, pushback and frames bro. Those two moves can be punished by f23 i believe which is his highest damage starter.

A move like cassies mb nut punch pushes back a lot and can only be punished by b1 or f2.

Theres also some moves where only 4 reAches and b1s too slow like sub zeros b2 so you want to punish with 421.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Depends a lot on the move, pushback and frames bro. Those two moves can be punished by f23 i believe which is his highest damage starter.

A move like cassies mb nut punch pushes back a lot and can only be punished by b1.

Theres also some moves where only 4 reAches like sub zeros b2 so you want to punish with 421.
B3 reached sub zero b2

It's a just frame punish

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
For Kenjutsu i believe 31 is his best punish. 3 his mid, is quite fast (11f) for heavy punishes and leads to a shit ton of damage with 1 bar.

For Balanced, probably b32 or 421.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
For Kenjutsu i believe 31 is his best punish. 3 his mid, is quite fast (11f) for heavy punishes and leads to a shit ton of damage with 1 bar.

For Balanced, probably b32 or 421.
B1 is probably Kenjutsu's best combo starting punish.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
i also use b1 one as a good whiff punisher. but i tend to use 421 or 44 into 43 bf3. i use 421 very often because it has a startup of 10f so actually quick ^^

Zabru

i also use b1 one as a good whiff punisher. but i tend to use 421 or 44 into 43 bf3. i use 421 very often because it has a startup of 10f so actually quick ^^
Really? I don't think 44 combos into 43...

Zabru

Is there anyway to get Kenjustu Kenshi with red eyes? Would look sick!