What's new

Projectile Reflect Glitch?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
It looks like Freddy Krueger may have a "reflect" glitch with his projectile. During this video where I fight Solo_Strike, I use Noob Saibot in the first five games and then switch to Nightwolf while Solo goes to Freddy. As I'm reflecting his projectiles...Freddy simply does the move again, negating the first projectile as if it was never there while a second comes onto the screen.

Fast-forward to the 16:00 mark on this video and watch for the scenario I describe. Comments and feedback are welcome.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Quan chi and Kabal do the same, if they shoot out the same projectile again it nullifies the original. Kabal can do it without you even reflecting his, if he shoots 2 IAGB too fast then the game Negate the first one.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
You can only have 2 of the same projectile on the screen at once apparantly. Kano can get a knife and an EX knife on the screen at the same time, however i think they are classed as different projectiles so it wont negate.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You can only have 2 of the same projectile on the screen at once apparantly.
This.

The same scenario happens with Skarlet's dagger cancels and some instant aerial fireballs, so this is not a glitch.

I had no idea Freddy could do this too. The timing is at tricky at first. After the projectile gets reflected, you have wait a little bit before you toss a glove again, or you get a standing 2.