MK Program?

• Yes, this would be useful.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, I dont want it.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Roz

"You will not be remembered."
If I wrote a program for MK that displays a characters frame data, best and worst MUs, strategies, and combos who would want it? Basically you just type in the name of the character and you get the information i mentioned. It would be for MK9, Injustice, and MKX (after we get enough info). I'm a computer programmer with too much time on his hands and im bored, I've been wanting to start on a big project anyway and i figured it might as well be useful. I would use the information thats already on this forum as well as the information you guys give me, you will get credit. This is just an idea i had, but im not going to start it if no one will want it. Yes it will be free, and yes it will come with a virus scan so you know im not trying to harm your computer. Im new here and im trying to stand out. Of course it will be released here first, this isnt just my program its a community thing, which is why it would have TYM in the title, if i have @STORMS permissions.

This, in my opinion, is a good idea because:
1. Some threads here are outdated, this would be up to date on everything.
2. Searching through threads for one specific thing can sometimes take awhile, this problem would be fixed.

Last edited:
Kombat at Home will indeed have a "reference" function that allows you to quickly pull up frame data.

Here's a screenshot of the (mobile) menu, with the sections.

...I'm probably not going to get out "teach" and "learn" functions on time, but "profile", "fight", and "reference" are pretty much good to go.

Of course, it requires me filling things out, so it won't be instant upon release. I'll move as fast as I can once I get my hands on the game.

Roz

"You will not be remembered."
Kombat at Home will indeed have a "reference" function that allows you to quickly pull up frame data.

Here's a screenshot of the (mobile) menu, with the sections.

...I'm probably not going to get out "teach" and "learn" functions on time, but "profile", "fight", and "reference" are pretty much good to go.

Of course, it requires me filling things out, so it won't be instant upon release. I'll move as fast as I can once I get my hands on the game.
Could you contact me about this? Maybe we can collaborate on this. Im willing to lend a hand.