What's new

Project MrE's Mortal Kombat VS tournament Rotterdam, Netherlands 4 February 2012

Project MrE presents its first lan tournament for Mortal Kombat.
We created a special concept to see who are the real Champions of this game by letting the finalists of the PS3 and Xbox 360 battle each other on both platforms.

Pre sale Spectator Entrance ticket: € 5.00
Pre sale Participation xbox 360 ticket : € 15.00
Pre sale Participation PS3 ticket: € 15.00
Pre sale Premium Partcicipation ticket € 20.00

Spectator ticket @ the door: €10.00
Participation Xbox360 ticket @ the door : € 20.00
Participation PS3 ticket @the door: € 20.00
Premium Participation ticket @ the door (Xbox 360 & PS3): € 25.00

Platforms : Xbox 360 / PS3
1st Prize: (€) 200.00
2nd Prize: (€) 100.00
3rd Prize : (€) 50.00

For those of you that are planning to buy a Premium participation ticket ( a ticket that allows you to play in both xbox360 and PS3 tournament) we have controller converter cables for rent (1 euro per matchup). These converter cables allow you to play with your controller on any type of console.

Payment for the Pre participation tickets is available on our facebook fanpage
Click this link to go directly to our ticket shop : http://www.facebook.com/ProjectMrE.updates?sk=app_172604052767988

So be sure to join the action and have some snacks and drinks @ our bar

Location: basement Statenweg, statenweg , Rotterdam, Netherlands
Date: 4 February 2012
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Help us make this a big tournament by visiting our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ProjectMrE.updates , click on events and send it to everyone on your Facebook list

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Possibly that I'm in too! I know more on the 16th, it's going to depend on my work (and money, as I really want to go to Cannes)...

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
We created a special concept to see who are the real Champions of this game by letting the finalists of the PS3 and Xbox 360 battle each other on both platforms.

what do you mean with that??? It's not a 1 console tournament??

Sasuga

Noob

what do you mean with that??? It's not a 1 console tournament??
I think the intention was to play online via a lan so there would be no delay. But I don't think that works as the connection goes through psn network anyway.

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
im there to.. but where do we sign up???

owjah iemand anders hier die Umvsc3 Speelt? zo ja stuur ff berichtje

nope its not an 1 console tournament. This is our original concept: 2 tournaments one on xbox 360 and one on ps3. The top three players of ps3 will play against top 3 players of the xbox 360 tournament thus creating the ps3 vs xbox 360 mortal kombat tournament a.k.a. Mortal Kombat V.S. tournament. the ps3 players that are playing on the xbox 360 console will receive double points ( the xbox 360 players will receive single points).When xbox 360 players play on ps3 consoe they will receieve double point and the ps3 players will receive single points. This system is also used in soccer when teams that play in their home stadium get single points and the team that plays away gets double points.

Updates

We are working on a trailer to market the tournament it will be available later this week.
We are also creating the Tournament Rule book and unique Score card.
These will be available on our facebook page.
With some minor delay on the Benelux forum, we decided to give our contestants and audience the opportunity to buy tickets via our Facebook page.
We will update you as soon as we get it done .

gr

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
nope its not an 1 console tournament. This is our original concept: 2 tournaments one on xbox 360 and one on ps3. The top three players of ps3 will play against top 3 players of the xbox 360 tournament thus creating the ps3 vs xbox 360 mortal kombat tournament a.k.a. Mortal Kombat V.S. tournament. the ps3 players that are playing on the xbox 360 console will receive double points ( the xbox 360 players will receive single points).When xbox 360 players play on ps3 consoe they will receieve double point and the ps3 players will receive single points. This system is also used in soccer when teams that play in their home stadium get single points and the team that plays away gets double points.
so its about collecting points now? where do we sign up man..

im working on getting a bank account for the Project MrE P.L.C. (B.V.= besloten venootschap) as soon as I get the account number i will place a ticket booth on the facebook page.

Smoking is not allowed in the tournament room. But there are two hallways that lead to the tournament room where you can smoke unofficially if you catch my drift

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
mag je als ps3 speler een convertor meenemen om op de xbox te spelen? Of moet de vs battle op de orginele controller van de console worden gespeeld? ik heb ook mijn twijfels over of er wel zoveel 360 spelers zijn? Hoeveel man verwacht je eigelijk MrE?

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
Can i please get a reply on this:

Will it be possible to play with Freddy Krueger?

same month as WGC, you sure thats a good idea?
yup people can train on our tournament and have more experience before they go to France . 2nd not everyone is going to France that lives in Holland/Belgium. 3rd our tournament is the first of many so if you want to have a decent score and ranking within the Project MrE database you should come to the tournament.