What's new

Project Learning Lab: Freddy Kruger, Tutorial on elm street

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Second installment of project learning lab. this is a quick one as well! meant to be that way just to show what is Krugur in general....as well that it's a very decent act.1 or first step toward the improvement of kruger in the future.

Here's the vid. Hope you all enjoy watching it.

Transcript shall be released later today

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Project learning Lab incoming/next projects are

-Kenshi full write up, and Science of kenshi video by Co-op guest (Under_the_mayo)
-Kratos , God of nether realm . Full Tutorial (dated around end of august)

Looking for anyone who is/are Kratos Savee. If you have ideas nobody knows bout it, or that moves kratos has have a very high potential for more discoveries...etc, then please hit me up to be a part of this incoming project if you are interested.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
hehe tis all cool man. it's just a video ya know :) I DONT demand anything haha.....ty for ur words though and glad that u liked the video

hardwire

Noob
very awsome video

i dont think many will reply in this thread because people see freddy as a joke

oh well there loss he is hat teir for sure.

so many good tools at his disposal and his footsie game is just epic

ty for the video man and keep up the great work.

Don't really enjoy Freddy being in the game, but I have to say...That's a kick-ass video/tutorial man! The music fit's so well.
Thank you for putting time into doing these tutorials, man. Keep it up!
~Hound.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
On the one hand: AWESOME video. Really dig you giving it superpowers so it wasnt just a vanilla tutorial.

On the other hand: I don't think I've ever seen a more overpowered character in my life.

It's like they wanted to ensure the people buying it solely for the purpose of fighting with Freddy would be unbeatable and content.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Heh ty guys....so weird, i made this vid from like a month ago haha
but really again thnx.

Freddy is a very fun character, though he got a lot of problems right now. like the stance cancel bug were u cant block, the Projectile passing by, teleport bug (u shall see it VERY soon in the coming PLL project)....too much damaging combos with only 1 meter...etc

though, he will be toned down for sure :) hopefuly in this coming patch...when he's fixed, FOR sure i will play with him on competitive level.

also , people dont believe this but, Freddy does have some bad matchups. On top of my head, Ermac is one of them...and VERY annoying one as well

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Great stuff man I'm going to work on that ASAP, I haven't gotten anywhere near as much time in the lab with him as i wanted.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
hello all. heh i found this video!!
freddy is my third, but i didnt play with him from AGES!! and currently will start re maining him to shoot for tournament level. i shal release his COmbo vid THIS WEDNESDAY! so be prepared , cause when i showed some poeple my stuff, they were simply drooling over how Good krugur can be.

some of those stuff are in this matches video....we were simply SO TIRED and it was around 4 in the morning, so dont judge...we were just fooling around and having fun ^_^

just some freddy action

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Nice vids teef, and I also wanted to ask anyone that still checks this thread if I should pick up Fred as my third. I'm currently maining Reptile and Sub. I'd be willing to put forth effort towards a character, just can't decide which one.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Alright, So ladies and gentlemen ...Enjoy Freddy Kruegur Act.2

any Questions, please feel free to do so

The video Covers:

-Part 1: New combo techs and potential. New Meterless BNB of 43% and wall Meterless of 51%. 1 meter combo anywhere for 53%. and finally 58% wall combos + an exploit

-Part2: Talks about Okizeme using NMS~ into either 3 or 2. Both Can be done in a juggle, so finishing the juggle with possible Oki and /or Mix ups and confusions (E.g: Side changes to bait wake up)

Part3: Miscs and Close range and Far range Frame traps.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Nice vids teef, and I also wanted to ask anyone that still checks this thread if I should pick up Fred as my third. I'm currently maining Reptile and Sub. I'd be willing to put forth effort towards a character, just can't decide which one.
Hey man...ohh then u came at the right time!! watch the act.2 haha. hope it's useful :)